La Tech="All Hat & No Cattle".....

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by STRIPES, Aug 29, 2003.

1. Eleven

Eleven Founding Member

not quite, our bulldog friend

2. DDTigerFan

DDTigerFan Back from the Dead

OMG?!? Is this a Tech fan talking smack?!?!?? You guys just got your asses handed to you on national t.v. and the commentators actually made the statement, "I think this stadium is as empty as I have ever seen one." HAHAHA. Great fans guys. There was less than 1,000 fans at the end of the game and most of them were UM fans. We are going to beat the hell out of you guys. Have fun in Ruston you wannabe.

3. T_Won

T_Won Freshman

No, it is actually a Tech fan pointing out what an a-hole a particular Tiger fan is for talking smack about a team that just got their asses handed to them on national tv. However, is this an LSU fan talking smack about being a good fan?!?! The same fans that booed their best team in 2 decades off the field against Ole Miss?!?! I have seen LSU get their asses handed to them on tv many times---it goes with the territory.

All you guys are talking about "wannabes." What is wrong with wanting to be? I don't find that insulting. Clearly Tech is not where we want to be, but we definitely aren't satisfied with where we are. I would think that you guys would wannabe like Miami too.

4. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Hardly. I'm perfectly happy being a fan of LSU. You can be a happy Tech fan. Be all that you can be. Join the Army.

5. tigerb8

tigerb8 Founding Member

Actually LSU has made a commitment to becoming one of the perpetualy ranked national teams, Tech has a good program and a young but good HC whos still learning , as long as Tech fans don't start acting like Tulane fans I'll pull for them, as long as their not playing LSU. Most of us watched the game on TV, how many TIGER fans were pulling for Miami?

If things were different
    they just wouldn't be the same!