Lack of Talent is a myth

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUpride123, Nov 4, 2018.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Let us just put this myth to bed please. http://gridironnow.com/recruiting-rankings-sec-schools-five-years/

LSU, over the last 5 years, is top 5 in the country with regards to roster talent. Its not a debate. It is a fact.

In fact, last year was one of the biggest LINE hauls in recent memory and 2019 is showing no difference.

There is a fundamental lack of coaching on the O side of the ball. The Dline, surprisingly, played well. Holding that offense to 9 points with 2 minutes left in the 1st half was amazing. Almost NFL like letting them have the easy stuff and keeping the big plays down. Eating time to give our O a chance.

Now, it is no secret Bama has ELITE talent everywhere, but as the Defense shows (which is a well coached unit) they could compete. There is no damn excuse for what the O has done. NONE.

I am not saying we should have beat them, but it wasn't competitive and it hasn't been for years. E is not a solution. He isn't even a band-aid

LSU_4_LIFE likes this.
  2. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Listen to Orgerons postgame presser. He said we are good not great and our offensive line needs to get better players. And faster and bigger on the dline. Said we were 3 and bama was 1 but the gap between them was huge bc of those reasons.

And he was right. Overall we may look close on paper but the truth is the games aren't played on paper or on a scouts grade.

We are still a lightyear or two behind Bama where it's most important. The coach has accepted that. As should you. That's what 10 years of three deep will do for you. No one can replicate that in just one or two years. We not comin. It's bama and everyone else.

3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Worse players have done more that what ours did. Again, I am not saying we should have won, I am saying we weren't competitive. Like, not at all.

We had the 87th ranked offense going into this game. It's a recurring problem and LSU has recruited at an Elite level since 2011.

Again, its not about winning. We are not competitive. Other teams with equal or less talent are. You start there and work your way up.

LSU_4_LIFE likes this.
  4. tirk

The disparity is real. Accept it. You're going full @idiot in denial.

We get Bama's best they got ours. And we aren't that close. Offensive lines are night and day talent and cohesion.

TheRealist likes this.
  5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Full idiot?

Dude Our O didn't try and score against their O. We have scored ZERO POINTS in tiger stadium in 4 fucking years.

LSU_4_LIFE likes this.
  6. tirk

Yes full @doihavetospellitoutforyou
    Listen to your coach be knows what's up. We need real depth on the lines.

Brian and Bengal B like this.
  7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Is that why we had 26 yards vs MSU in the 1st half too? MSU. Do they out talent us as well?

LSU_4_LIFE and lsu-i-like like this.
  8. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Who gets to tell him to prepare his anus again next yr- me or you?

tirk likes this.
  9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

This same "talent", dropped a hammer on UGA. I don't buy it one bit. Kids playing Offense for LSU are not prepared.

Again, it extends beyond the Bama game.

LSU_4_LIFE likes this.
  10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Don't get it twisted, I'm not mad.