Lack of Talent is a myth

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUpride123, Nov 4, 2018.

1. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Again maybe we could have scored a TD with a better OC. But that wouldn't help you or me sleep any better.

ROY_LA_CA likes this.
  2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Please don't start this kind of shit with me. You are saying i am in denial, about what?

I have quite literally said I dont expect to beat them as long as Saban is around. Stop being a bitch about it.

SELA made our Offense look just as bad for a half of football bro.

LSU_4_LIFE and lsu-i-like like this.
  3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

It would help me sleep knowing I shouldn't have to worry about LSU scoring points on everyone else tho, which is the exact point. As I have said, Bama aside.....

Bama only highlights the level in ineptitude on O.

lsu-i-like likes this.
  4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Your problem is you think I am saying we have the talent to beat Bama. Not my claim.

Last nights game highlights the very sever flaw that allowed us to be shutout in 2 quarters of almost every game we played this year.

I mean, its a good season to lose 1 game a year. Hell, if competitive, we might even make a playoff if we could figure out how to score points on every other team not named Bama.

But no, we have to get shut out by SELA for 2 quarts, 26 yards vs MSU for 28 minutes. Stuffed by UF, etc and I am to believe all those teams just, out talent us.

If we ONLY had this problem vs Bama, there would be some merit here, but its not just a "Bama" problem....

LSU_4_LIFE and lsu-i-like like this.
  5. tirk

Ok fire our OC. Get a new line coach. We would have been ranked 2 instead of 3. Then still lost by 30.

The denial that any of that shit would have made a difference. Likely little if any.

Brian, HeadsUp and ParadiseiNC like this.
  6. ParadiseiNC

ParadiseiNC don't worry, be happy

See my comments above. I addressed that. More complete talent on that side of ball, more continuity with current coaching. Maybe, better coaching? I’m not sure yet. You’re conclusion may be correct about that, but I’d maintain there are too many variables there, and it’s not clear. Time will tell.

Brian likes this.
  7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Over the season? Sure it makes a difference. LSU would of had its 1st loss last night. That is a HUGE difference. What are you on?

Separate Bama from this... I can only say it so many times...

lsu-i-like likes this.
  8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

We put NFL talent in the NFL. Its what we do. Despite little to no QB play, we get WR's drafted on ability alone.

This is not the first time our Oline has looked like shit or our QB has looked like shit. We dont coach them well in this area.

I mean, I think we all accept we ain't beating Bama. OK?

Why can't we expect to beat everyone else?

9. tirk

Gonna have to give you a couple weeks to get over this one. You sound like me thinking I've calmed down talking to my ex.

10. JaxTigFan

JaxTigFan Founding Member

Just because a player is branded as a 4 or 5 star recruit doesn't mean they will become that level of player at the college level. Has just as much to do with player evaluation when they are recruited as well as coaching them up to their ability.

Brian likes this.