Lady Tigers in the fINAL 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUstudent, Mar 29, 2004.

1. LSUstudent

LSUstudent Founding Member

Geaux Tigers!!!!!!!!!! :lsug: :lsug: :lsup: :lsup: :lsup: :lsug: :lsup: :lsup: :lsug: :lsup: :lsup:

2. WestCoastTiger

WestCoastTiger Founding Member

Congratulations to the LSU Lady Tigers advancing to the Final Four for the first time in school history. Going to New Orleans. Haven't we won a NC in that city this year already? Geaux Tigers....

3. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

and for going through Jawja again to get to New orleans.

4. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

Is 2004 the Chinese Year of the Tiger? Do we have it going on or what?

5. MALONE121212

MALONE121212 Founding Member

Congrats to the lady tigers!!! The mark of the TIGER will def. be left in N.O. in 2004

6. lsu99

lsu99 whashappenin

I think the year of the Tiger comes every 12 years on that Chinese zodiac. I think the last one was the year of the collapse for Dinardo (Faulk's senior year) but I've attempted to block that from my memory forever. We were preseason top 10 that year and I was telling everyone it was the year of the Tiger. I never brought it up again after about a month.

Gutsy, gritty performance by the women. Georgia seemed to be the more talented team but we wanted it just a little bit more than them.

7. Ellis Hugh

Ellis Hugh Space Wrangler

2004 is the year of the Monkey.

8. MiketheTiger69

MiketheTiger69 Founding Member

I sincerely hope not. Every time it's been the Chinese Year of the Tiger we've fallen flat on our asses. If I remember correctly, the first time that was brought up was 1974 when Mac installed the veer and Mike Miley left. We had to go with Carl Otis and after a great start against Colorado, things just went to s&*t, with no passing game and a bunch of injuries. Then in '84, Arnsparger's first year, we went 8-3-1. Then in '94 with Curly, we all know that story. So, yes, I guess it is and maybe this year really will be our year. The possibility of 7 NC's exist as of now.

Maybe it is every 12 yrs. If so, then in '86 we won the SEC under Arnsparger and then in '98 the DiNardo regime began to fall apart. So that would make the next YOT in 2010.

:helmet: :lsug: :geaux: :champs: :helmet: :lsug: :geaux: :champs: :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)