Lady Tigers on ESPN2 right now

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by MikeD, Dec 14, 2004.

1. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

There is no need to compare. It's apples and oranges. As badly coached a team (according to some) as the LSU men are, they would wax the #1 Lady Tigers. It would be no contest. Take each as they are and enjoy the show.

2. Jean Lafitte

Jean Lafitte The Old Guard

The Lady Tigers have their own Forum!

Yet, not many posts there.

I'd like to submit a motion to remove this thread to the Lady Tigers Forum and suggest that we post there more often.

All those who would like to denigrate Lady Tiger basketball may post in the Smack Forum.

I thoroughly enjoyed the game tonight. The Lady Tigers are a joy to watch. I love their enthusiasm and heart.

They are #1.

3. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

never said they could compete. simply makes no sense they can't use a regulation ball since everything else is equal, minus the opposition. Girls are also much shorter so why not lower the goals 6 inches, too?

Im certain women would still be able to shoot a higher percentage than men from the foul line as well as the field since they aren't working on dunks and one-on-one fade-aways.

I believe they are actually more fundamentally sound yet you can't make that assessment as fact.

Hence, I motion they change it to further display the deterioration of the men's.

4. Tigerskin

Tigerskin Founding Member

Those foreign men's teams can sure put that big basketball in the net.

5. Jetstorm

Jetstorm Founding Member

Uh, back on topic....

...this was a convincing win against a Final Four team from last year in their house. With Tennessee and Connecticut looking mortal for the first time in awhile, I'm convinced this is THE YEAR for the Lady Tigers to bring home a national championship.

We will find out a lot about Tennessee tomorrow night when they play Louisiana Tech in Ruston. The Lady Techsters are not as good this year as in year's past, but neither are the Lady Vols. Should be an interesting game.

6. martin

martin Banned Forever

i like to denigrate. women's sports are terrible. except tennis, that is entertaining.

still though, i will watch women's sports just out of lsu loyalty.

7. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

I don't know. When you get a game with 2 talented women's teams, it's pretty damn entertaining. Beats the hell out of the NBA, for sure.