Lady Tigers on the Radio

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by OkieTigerTK, Apr 1, 2005.

1. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

I'm in New Orleans for the weekend. What station should I tune into for the game?

2. Carface

Carface What the...?

Comes on 107.3 here in Baton Rouge. I'll try to see if New Orleans has a different station for it.

Plus the game will be on ESPN. :thumb:

3. OkieTigerTK

I am probably leaving the hotel around 5:00 and won't be back until late, so watching is out of the question. I keep my little radio with me and the ear buds are not very noticable, so I can get away with wearing them while out and about, and to dinner. Friends are used to me listening to games while we eat. I was down here last year during tournament time, and listened to the Oklahoma State men's games while eating out, etc. Friends have to either put up with it, or not bother seeing me.

Also, what station can I pick up the baseball games on? I am not going to be able to get to BR to see them in person.

YEA! A long weekend in Louisiana! I get down here only about 10-11 times a year, and I miss it when I am back in Oklahoma! Unfortunately, my work schedule will only allow me around 6 trips this year.

4. Carface

Carface What the...?

Baseball comes on 98.1 in Baton Rouge, but it can also be picked up in New Orleans. The only station listed for New Orleans is 870AM, but I think they give priority to baseball.

5. OkieTigerTK

I do have a television band on my radio (which is how I got the OSU games during the tourny down here) so I know I won't miss the Lady Tigers. I just prefer radio, because tv audio only sometimes take a while to catch scores.

Thanks for the info. To save my life, I couldn't remember what station to tune into!!

6. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

i dont think 870 carries the baseball games but Im not sure. anyone know for sure?

7. Carface

Carface What the...?

870 is one of the AM stations I pick up here in town from New Orleans... I've heard LSU baseball on an AM station this season, though I'm not 100% sure it was 870.

8. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

yeah i listen to it and know what it is. I think ive put it on there during games this season and they were not on.