Lafell mugged by D. Irons

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by JP4LSU, Sep 18, 2006.

1. JP4LSU

JP4LSU Founding Member

Can you guys help me out? I'm looking for the TD pass to Lafell in the 1st half where he was mugged by D. Irons. I watched the game twice and this was horrible missed call. I didn't really pay attention to it while watching it live because you think LSU will overcome it and it didn't look obvious at first.

I'm compiling the bad calls and photos. Any other evidence such as the Hester fumble, helmet to Hester's face mask shot out of bounds, the Daniels interception and any others. Anyway I've been looking for some photos with not much luck.

I would like to have them and provide them as evidence to the AU fans I know and others. I will probably send them to the SEC as evidence of the complete one sided officiating and poor officiating. Not that it will do anything but this was the worst I've seen ever.

Bad officiating usually goes both ways against both teams but this all went against LSU with horrible calls, inconsistent calls in their applications, and missed/no calls.

2. friedriches

friedriches mr. t

I'm taping the game Wednesday, I'll try to get you some image captures of everything Cox shows. Try to remind me.

Good idea though.

3. JP4LSU

JP4LSU Founding Member

Thanks Dude.
    I have it on DVR, but I don't have a TV tuner on my PC.

It would be nice to have these as ammo against AU fans plus to send them into the SEC. It was ridiculous. The Hester fumble, Lafell PI in the endzone, Hester getting nailed in the facemask out of bounds, Early PI as compared to the Daniels intercetion and PI call, all had huge affects on the game.

4. AUoverlspoo

AUoverlspoo Freshman

My mouth got me deleted and if I don't find some manners quick, I'm history. :thumb:

5. bayareatiger

bayareatiger If it's too loud YOU'RE TOO OLD

Nice.

The inbreds have arrived.

PS Great first post. Now go back to the trailer house.

6. JP4LSU

JP4LSU Founding Member

What a retard?

The were 3 horrible calls/no calls in the game. Take you nose out of the war eagle's @ss and watch the game again idiot. D. Irons mugged a WR because he got beat in the endzone. Overturning the fumble by Hester's LSU was beyond belief even to the officials.

The exact same scenario was called opposite ways concerning pass interference and both were in AU's favor. How is an LSU interception any different than an AU tip when the other defender is interfering with the WR. Complete and utter inconsistency.

LSU didn't get their @ss handed to them. How many yards did LSU have compared to AU's? You had one good drive, kudos to AU for that but the officiating definitely helped AU out. How about you read the regs to the refs and tell them to apply them consistently.

7. www.six3.us

www.six3.us Founding Member

8. www.six3.us

9. HatcherTiger

HatcherTiger Freedom Isn't Free

A four point win at home with help from the refs is very far from handing someone's @ss to them. Now losing by lets say, 31 - 7, for example, that's getting your @ss handed to you.

10. www.six3.us