LAIR

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by dallastigers, Feb 19, 2003.

1. dallastigers

dallastigers Founding Member

LAIR is hitting eveyone. Here is a post on fightintigahs.

2. dallastigers

dallastigers Founding Member

Moderators feel free to delete this if you are tired of LAIR talk. I just thought people might want to know that we are not the only ones feeling the Wrath of LAIR.
    My favorite response was

3. The Crawfather

The Crawfather Freshman

That was some of the most blatant covert spamming I have ever seen. And we all know how the owners of that board feel about spamming.

I hope some of these other sites group together to crush that pathetic site.

4. DeathValley

DeathValley Founding Member

Not to get another thread going like we had yesterday but who in the right mind would pay $32 to post on a message board. TigerFourms is probably 10 better and plus it's free. By the way I have some of the smack pics if anyone wants to post on a web site.

5. Tuwho?

Tuwho? Banned Forever

The only thing I can think of that I truly miss about the Lair is the fact that I am no longer subjected to the LSU FIRN posts. ;) Of course life has been easy without the Meathead and Tigereducated posts--stupidity reigns supreme in some circles and I am just glad its in that circle and not here. :cool:

6. Meathead

Meathead Founding Member

C'mon now...you were really getting tired of my posts? How could you possibly grow weary of me?

I can change...I swear! Just tell me what to do

7. Meathead

Meathead Founding Member

Well thank ya! I don't really have a repoire with Tulane so I don't know what his beef is with me. I can only assume that I put him in his place one day & he never forgot it. :D

8. MikeD

MikeD Sports Genius

Yeah we drove Tuwho off with clear reasoning that he could not counter regarding Coach Brady. I kind of miss his witty banter though. ;)

9. -T-

-T- Founding Member

John Brady is no good. I thought you were beginning to see that MikeD?

10. MikeD

MikeD Sports Genius

Naw, I still like Coach Brady but I can realize that he has some faults. As does every coach walking this Earth. Duke lost 3 out of 5 games this year and people weren't talking about firing Krzyzewski.

I think more blame should be placed on the players. The players that wouldn't be 3 year starters had the team not been on probation. Just because they've played a long time doesn't make them get better. They need to have quality players to compete against in practice to improve, something that has been missing the past 3 years.