Laremy Tunsil admits to accepting money from Ole Miss coach

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by islstl, Apr 29, 2016.

1. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

You know it was awful curious how Hugh Freeze was able to come to Oxford and just start pulling top notch talent. Now it makes sense.

HalloweenRun and Richdog like this.
  3. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

And right on the heels of Bo Davis' resigning over recruiting violations at bama. Lol. What Tunsil admitted is in addition to the fact that he missed the first seven games of the 2015 season as “it was determined by the NCAA that Tunsil received impermissible extra benefits that included the use of three separate loaner vehicles over a sixth-month period without payment, a four-month interest-free promissory note on a $3,000 down payment for purchasing a used vehicle, two nights of lodging at a local home, an airline ticket purchased by a friend of a teammate, and one day use of a rental vehicle.

Comparing this to what Reggie was accused of, Ole Miss should get the death penalty. However, seeing as the NCAA recently dismissed everything against North Carolina except for women's basketball, I doubt they do a gotdamn thing.

Brian likes this.
  4. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

Nice double.

5. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

[​IMG]
    Laremy Tunsil's account tweets video of bong hit minutes before draft

how stupid is this guy,.. there's no water in the bong?

Last edited: Apr 30, 2016
  6. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

@uscvball At some point you're going to have to stop comparing USC's story with every other one that pops up.

The most interesting thing about Ole Miss right now is who the guys are that are still toeing their line through media sites. Brando is trying to be relevant. Barnhart ... everyone has seen his hand.

7. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

If Alabama got the shaft like USC did, you'd still be pissed too.

lsu_dane, Rouxleaux and kcal like this.
  8. LSUDieHard

LSUDieHard Founding Member

Alabama will never get anything other than the most cursory slap on the wrist with a wink and a nod.

Rouxleaux, KyleK, furduknfish and 3 others like this.
  9. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Shit man, damn right he would. if every Bama player and coach were convicted of rape and murder he would be on here defending them.

Tunsil is a moron, but I'm not really offended by a coach paying his mom's light bill. Unless she is a basehead that spent all her money on monkey nuts, but Terry does actually have a point this time, not everything is the same. I'll have to wait and see what Bo Davis did before I can make a judgement on him. But this instance with Tunsil in my opinion is no big deal, it's probably a big deal to the NCAA though. What makes me wonder is what else will be uncovered when the onion is peeled back. I'd also like to see that onion peeled back at Alabama.

KyleK likes this.
  10. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Does she? Not sure what the statute of limitations is on getting royally screwed. Plus, she's a woman; you know they NEVER forget.

The most interesting thing right now- to me- is what could be coming out of Bama soon.