Larry Eustachy (sp?) Iowa St.

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by geauxscott, Apr 30, 2003.

1. geauxscott

geauxscott Founding Member

He was on the Dan Patrick show today but I missed it, but I did here Iowa St. former coach say a few things (can't remember his name its Tim "something" and he coached or coaches for the Bulls right now)
    He said that Larry is a great guy and should be given a second chance. Patrick asked him about rumors floating around Iowa about asking him returning to replace Larry. He quickly said "If they fire Larry I will not consider the job for a second". Supposedly this former coach is thought very highly of at Iowa St. and maybe his comments will sway the opinions of people directly related to Iowa St.

Time will tell...

2. BigJ4LSU

BigJ4LSU Founding Member

Tim Floyd?

3. dallastigers

dallastigers Founding Member

I have to agree. It would be one thing if he was at a bar or club with people closer to his age (or at least out of college), but there is something strange about a guy that age hanging out and getting drunk at fraternities at schools his basketball team just played.

4. Hub

Hub Founding Member

send him packin. Not only are these guys coaches but should be role-models and in some cases father figures. Get to the point though, Estachy has something bigger than basketball to worry about......getting his life back together.

How do you think a potential recruits family looks at this? Not very good, IMO.