Larry Fitzgerald to NFL Draft

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by mesquite tiger, Jan 18, 2004.

1. geauxscott

geauxscott Founding Member

It shouldn't hurt Clayton's draft status at all.....its been known for awhile that Fitzgerald was going pro......Fitzgerald has been on every mock draft and has always been expected to go in the 1st 3 picks.......This is not new news and will not hurt Clayton.

2. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

Larry F. Is going to be a star in the NFL.... I enjoyed watching him play.....

3. Soap

Soap Founding Member

Like other said. Fitz was expected to go and Clayton will be the No. 4 or 5 receiver taken.

4. Speagle23

Speagle23 Founding Member

I have talked to him.. My family knows him.. I go to pitt.. I have been in classes with him

5. Eleven

Eleven Founding Member

heres a thought...

if Fitzgerald goes to Oakland....he could very well put Jerry Rice and Tim Brown on the bench.

6. HatcherTiger

HatcherTiger Freedom Isn't Free

I heard Rice may be retiring. However, there is a receiver from a school out west with the last name of Gravy that Oakland is very interested in, so I think Jerry may hang around for one more year.

7. DallasLSU

DallasLSU Founding Member

Were you the one that "wanted badly to come to LSU for college?" I thought you said you were in high school and you had a rich mom that flew you anywhere you wanted to go??? Didn't you say you were in 12th grade and enrolling at LSU next year?

8. HatcherTiger

HatcherTiger Freedom Isn't Free

Here is Speagle23's post from 12-01-03:

Hey all! I m from Pittsburgh PA. Now i no u may think this is weird, but i dont cheer for Pitt or Penn State. I cheer for none other then LSU. Sure Pitt is good but i like LSU. When i first started to like them about 3 years ago was when Pitt lost in basketball and i wasnt sure why they lost or even if i wanted to cheer for them again. I was on a mission to look for a new team to cheer for. A new team that would b my own team from PA. The only person in PA that would cheer for LSU. Being different @ my skool i started to get out of skool early to go to the LSU games. Fly on my moms private jet and watch the games. I was sooo additcied to watching them by the time i was 16and getting ready to turn 17 my mom bought me a car thats plate said " LSUBabe12" > AS i was growing up i was the only one in my school that liked LSu. Even when they lost i was still there for them. I loved LSU. My parents thought i was weird. Up until this year i was the only one that like lsu from pa. Then when i started 12th grade this one kid stole LSU from me. He started to b a poser. Now i started the LSU thing up here in PA. I went to the games that i could, I have the LSU hoodies as u call them sweatshirts, shirts car plate. I have it all. THANKS TO ALL U LSU FANS U HAVE MADE ME A BETTER FAN N I M GLAD TO BE APART OF IT. Next year i will leaving PA and starting College @ LSU. Thanks soo much. I m a LSU fan from PA. Another thing that got me hooked on lsu was my rich rich cousin started to go to LSU and he was going to play football but changed his mind. Thats what got me hooked on LSU too. THANKS

9. DallasLSU

DallasLSU Founding Member

I'll take LSU fans however they come or wherever they are from...but it is odd....Care to explain Speagle?