Last chance football chat party until August!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by orlandotiger, Jan 6, 2008.

1. orlandotiger

orlandotiger GEAUX TIGERS!

Ladies and Gentlemen!

If you are unable to go the game Monday night, come join us in chat!

I won't offer the food and drinks as most of you know I am a lying biatch about it!

What I will offer you though is a GREAT time watching our Tigers play the Buckeyes!

The rules in chat are like this:

1. No I.D.'s will be checked, the only ID you need is your LSU fandom card and if you can't be fun and positive need not apply. Okie will be there and you don't want to mess with her!

2. Be ready to PARTY in the best virtual tailgate in the nation!

3. Be a contributer. If you are not, it is cheap and you should join! No marriage proposal is neccessary for you guys that are scared of commitment!

4. Love our Tigers like the others in chat!

5. Understand that what happens in the chat room stays in the chat room! Grad and Kcal are still learning this one!:grin:

Also there is a schedule to this chat room experience and it goes like this:

Get there at anytime and have fun talking about the up and coming game.

But at 6:45 Central Time we will have one minute of silence in the chat room for our beloved Tiger fan, Jayb. This is a moment to reflect and/or pray for our guy and send all at once from the tiger nation one minute of love and strength to the one we want to fight the hardest!

This is an important battle we have coming up but we have one of our own in a much more important battle and that is his recovery! I think if we ban together and bang on the doors of heaven all together there is nothing we can't accomplish! I think one minute of us together is a perfect way of doing this.

If you are going to the game or can't make it to chat remeber 6:45 and raise your drink and bow your head and join us! We can send him the strength of the tiger nation together and lead him to a speedy recovery!

So between 6:45 nd 6:46 I want as many people as possible to think about our boy!

Are you in?

1 person likes this.
  2. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

Like, can I come to yur party or somethin? I promise not to...

3. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

im in!:thumb:

4. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

OT, that's a great idea about 6:45. I've been praying like a maniac for our guy this weekend.

By the way, weren't you supposed to be at the game? What happened?

I'll try to remember to get onto chat tomorrow, though it's kinda distracting for me during the game, plus I'll have a guest, and I don't wanna be rude. Will you guys be on chat after the game because then I'll definitely get over there!

5. orlandotiger

orlandotiger GEAUX TIGERS!

Circumstances pervented me from making this trip even with the ticket.

I won't be able to be in chat for the game either but felt it was bad mojo for anybody else to the the invite as I have done it this season.

But i will be there at 6:45 central time to lead us in thinking about our tiger and the strength we can send him combined. He is a part of our hearts and together I think we can make a diference!

GEAUX jayb and our TIGERS!!!

6. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

I will make every effort to be in chat @ 6:45 for the minute of prayer for Justin.

1 person likes this.
  7. Deceks7

Deceks7 Founding Member

So where is the ticket now? Should I be waiting for a early morning Fed-Ex?
    Do I need to call and get the Mooney prepped?

Thanks!!!!:thumb:

8. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

I'll try to get the folks at the party to observe the 645 silence for JayB.

I might be able to get into Chat, don't know for sure, we're going to an LSU alumni party here in INDY. :thumb:

:tigereye: :crystal: :wave:

9. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

Right on JS, you got hooked up wit em. Congrats brother! :thumb:

10. lsufaninmiss

lsufaninmiss GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You betcha, I don't know if I will make it in chat or not, but I will be thinking about Justin at 6:45 p.m.

Great post too ot