Last Leg of Osamacare Signup

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUTiga, Mar 12, 2014.

1. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

I gloat when people like you continually make unfounded assessments about why this law will die and they keep getting disproven. I find it funny, altogether hysterical, that even as evidence comes in that supports the fact that the law is having it's intended effect, that you'll keep shaking your head "no" like a jack ass just waiting to break out into a chorus of braying.

I stand by my belief that the law will ultimately require changes as we discover parts of it that don't work. But reports of it's demise have been greatly exaggerated.

2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Quote one single time I said this law would die.

I will hang up and listen.

3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Nice spin. Don't sit there and tell us the public wasn't lied too about what the law actually does and don't sit there and say you are a moderate when all you do is bash republicans.

GregLSU and Winston1 like this.
  4. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

You gloat....when they delay the parts of the law that will cause any pain to the constituents. You gloat when the website continues to crash when the great majority of the population still doesn't like it, when the figures quoted are not vetted but published by an administration that has continually obfuscated its position and actions.

You gloat that nothing has changed in the way health care is delivered and few parts of the law except the sign up is in effect . You have nothing to gloat about NC.

You say there are parts of the law you would change yet you have never admitted to any problem. What flaws do you see? Share your insight

Finally there is a significant difference between demise and failure. It is too late for its demise but its failure will haunt the nation for years.

5. gyver

gyver Rely on yourself not on others.

The law was intended to reward the insurance companies and garner votes to fund and win elections. If Obamacare wasn't a law do you think people would have enrolled in it?
    This law had nothing to do with affordable care. It was about spreading wealth, getting votes, and the govt increasing power over the people.

6. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

Debating anything with him is pointless, he's a sheeple that believes anything he is told. Typical libtard... disagree with him you're a rascist, lieing repub. Hes drunk on the koolaid and refuses to put it down, dude has no credibility left, like Obama he's so delusional he believes his own bullshit.

gyver and Winston1 like this.
  7. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

FIFY

gyver likes this.
  8. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Where does it say that moderates can't bash Republicans? The GOP has done everything possible to alienate moderates and send their votes to the democrats. Anti-science, anti-choice, anti-women, anti-education, anti-Hispanic, anti-minority, anti-middle class, while pro-state religion, pro-billionaires, and pro-gridlock.

The party of NO has become the party of NO CLUE.

Tiger in NC likes this.
  9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Wow you have expanded anti choice and anti women into two issues now!!!!!!

Why not just call us the party of bigots and racist. Would make a strong case for your ill constructed argument.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2014
  10. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

In case you haven't noticed the Republican party has taken a hard right turn over the past 12-15 years and as long as they stay that course I will continue to bash them. It's bad for the country and it's bad for the Republican party (who, by they way, I voted for as recently as 2004).