Last nights game on DVD?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by GEAUX TIGERS, Oct 7, 2007.

1. GEAUX TIGERS

GEAUX TIGERS Founding Member

Anyway I can get a copy? :)

2. phlashman

phlashman Founding Member

Ill second that...I got to see the first half...then got called out. Missed the entire second half, had to listen on the radio ( From a gator perspective...I live in Jacksonville ) any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

3. GEAUX TIGERS

GEAUX TIGERS Founding Member

4. Crystal_lsu

Crystal_lsu Founding Member

I'd be willing to give up one slightly used kidney to have a copy of the game so I can watch it over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again!!! :D :D

5. Eq4bits

Eq4bits (Deep East) Texas Tiger

When I get back home from this roadtrip I'll see if I can figure out how to transfer it to my computer from the Dish hard drive... no promises though....

6. DarkHornet

DarkHornet Louisiana Sports Fan

For those that do torrents, I'm finding some high quality postings out there. I'd post links, but I'm not sure what forum policy is. Just do a search on your favorite torrent search.

7. LSUgirlinTx

LSUgirlinTx Is it game time yet?

Second to that- we've (okay, the husband) has downloaded all of the games on this torrent thing (now you see why the husband is in charge of all things computer). They're commercial free and good quality.

Same as DH, I dont know the forum policy on it, so anyone can PM me if you'd like the information.

About to get 1000 PM's in 5,4,3,2,1....

8. afinewagoneer

afinewagoneer Founding Member

ok everyone, go to www.tigertorrents.blogspot.com. there you will find links to download the games. you will need to download a torrent client, i use utorrent (there is a link to it on the site on the right about halfway down). Please, if you use this site, seed the file so everyone can download it (read the torrent guide, next to the utorrent link, if you dont know what seeding is).

oh, and give thanks to 2arms2legs for all his work.

LSUgirlinTX, we should have the game done sometime this week. i need to make copies for some of our peeps.