Last Post on John Brady

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by SabanFan, Mar 16, 2004.

1. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

What qualifies a poster to be in the "Brady Munch Bunch"? Is it as simple as fire him now or not?
    He may very well be a bum, but IMO, we have a better chance at a good solid season next year with the coach & staff intact. I would give him half a season to see if we have a vastly improved team, and if not, let him go. I was against Lloreda staying on the team after the fight, but he did. I did'nt see too many on this board pullin for Lloreda and Brady, they were for the team. Does that make you part of the "Bunch"? No.
    As for taking things WAY to serious. Listen, why do you think folks say here comes another 35000 word essay, another novel, or YAWN...etc? Ask yourself that question and maybe it will register in that educated brain of yours who takes things WAY to serious.

2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Thats the way it works. If you are with me you're a freedom fighter. If you're against me you're a terrorist.

:cool:

3. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

dheadtiger, I have actually given you a few blows below the belt during the whole argument...

Being a member of the "Brady Butt Munch Bunch" entails the following...

Whining about this being his first year with full ships, and not admitting that he's run off every member of his REAL first full class...save for DMJ

Whining about how well he did this year when we all KNOW he did it by nothing less than WHORING himself and LSU as a program out to a player who wasn't worth the short-term success he brought to the team...

Not admitting that John Brady decided to do that for NO OTHER REASON than he knew he had to have success, and he had to do it at all costs!

Not admitting that running 14 players off in 7 years is more than just a "curiously cautious coincidence".

Not admitting that those who DO NOT SHOW UP FOR GAMES are not just "fairweather fans" but fans who are making a point by not putting their asses into the stands.

A lack of accountability will put you on the list.

You want to talk about his NCAA Tournament appearances. You want to talk about Sweet 16's....Well, if he's accountable and able to be given credit for that, what FAILURES is he responsible for? Just really, truly baffles me how it was Brady's doing that we went to the Sweet 16, but everything AFTER that is not his fault...Just confusing as to what Brady is accountable and responsible for, and what he's not.

Also, please show me one single blurb or quote in which Brady has taken RESPONSIBILITY for the team's shortcomings, the streak, etc...

Hope that about covers it...

4. WestCoastTiger

WestCoastTiger Founding Member

I think Brady will get another shot next year like it or not. About the only thing I have ever agreed with TigerEducated is the recent post that Brady needs to take accountability. All I've seen from him is excuses why it didn't get done. I'll give him one more year but that's it.

He could just be a Dale Brown type. He might get more out of less than knowing how to handle talented players.

5. martin

martin Banned Forever

again, i see TE posting about brady, after he had said he was "recusing" himself from the discussion, and it makes me question his character and his word.

one would think he should be responsible for his words, and do as he said he would.

6. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

Yes you have, but I can take a good shot. Wont find me using any ignore features, although I much rather spend my hard earned anger on a villian than a LSU brethren. I'm just glad I now know that I dont qualify for the Bunch.
    The only disagreement of the argument is fire him now or later.

You say now, I say later

later, now, later

You say now, I say later

later, now, later

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: