Last Week Everyone Said I was stupid - What's the Excuse now

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by BFM08, Nov 14, 2009.

1. BFM08

BFM08 Founding Member

Last week, everyone was telling me I didn't know what I was talking about and stupid. When are we going to face there is a promblem with the LSU Football program. Something is not right.....

It's time for alot of people to face read the writing on the wall instead of making freaking excuses..... Let me here them now!!!!

Not one person was objective last week, not one person; anyone going to face the music and admit, there is something that is just not right.

Let me point out, although their season has turned South, Oklahoma lost the Heisman winner and a QB that had never threw a pass came in and had 5 TD's against a team on the level of La. Tech; before everyone starts saying it is because of injuries!!!!!!!! and Lee has the same number of starts as Jefferson

I have heard it already! JJ is out! Lee is not ready YET! Scott is hurt!

IT is LA Tech!!

signed

objective concerned tiger alum

1 person likes this.
  2. chome

chome Freshman

I Agree... It is coaching... our recruits are overrated and we have been blinded by our wins over teams we should dominate.

well said. There needs to be some changes. Where are all the great plays we hear about (have you watched the offense crowton was suppose to bring to baton rouge?) and the players... we have been talking about this for two years now! I hate to say it but now we are working with the teams that the mad hatter put together and we have not had much success.

2 people like this.
  3. NELA_Tigerfan

NELA_Tigerfan When's kickoff?

Speaking of stoopid

4. Tom Callender

Tom Callender Founding Member

Possible 10-2 baby.... I reserve the right to bitch after this game & the next two.. Can't complain much if we win them all... With a great quarterback (which we only have a average one as of now) this team could be in the NC hunt. Now, if we lose these end of the season games the bitching will become brutal... deservedly so I would think.. I'm thinking we will beat LA Tech & split the last two..

5. flabengal

flabengal Founding Member

Your analysis is very poor and thank God you have no influence on the football program.

to BFM08

6. cristof11

cristof11 Founding Member

I love these posts.

7. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

The biggest drawback I see from this BS play calling is big recruits changing their minds and going to our rivals. We should be putting Tech back on the rack after the half and going out looking for something to do.

8. LSU_2000

LSU_2000 Founding Member

We lost to two, top-three teams. Put your big girl panties on and try to be rational.

3 people like this.
  9. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

reminds me of Troy last year. Left it all out on the field last weekend. Its really hard to get up for games like this, especially after big losses. This is about how i expected this one to go, with the exception of the defense giving up so many yards on the ground.

Defense better get their act together because McCluster from Ole Miss is no joke, and Ole Miss has an offensive line that isn't La Tech.

I still think Miles could have brought this team together and had them play alot harder had he said something in the press conference last weekend about the officiating.

1 person likes this.
  10. TigerCliff

TigerCliff Veteran Member

Thought Tech played well and showed how well coached they are!

LSU left it all on the field against Bama !

Glad we won!

They will be ready for Ole Miss!

Geaux Tigers never give up! no never give up!!!:tigereye: