Last Week Everyone Said I was stupid - What's the Excuse now

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by BFM08, Nov 14, 2009.

1. paducahmichael

paducahmichael Tiger Band Class of '73

Don't worry, BFM08, no excuses necessary; I still think you're stupid! :geaux:

1 person likes this.
  2. northernvatiger

northernvatiger Founding Member

Regarding the officiating last week and Miles not saying anything in the press conference, at first I didn't agree with you. I wonder now if there is something to this... I guess bottom line he didn't want to be suspended, because that was likely the next move given Meyer's fine.

Hopefully the team can move on from the disappointing Bama loss, and be ready for Ole Miss next week.

:geauxtige

3. RHans405

RHans405 Let's Roll

:thumb::thumb:

4. BFM08

BFM08 Founding Member

Thoughtful ! Classy !

5. roynav

roynav free your mind

Option 1: Different week. Still stOOpid.:insane:

OR

Option 2: The sky is falling LSU suxs. Coaches suxs. May not win another game. For years.

6. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I think if he would have been suspended, LSU would have come out and beat Tech 55-0. It would have lit a fire under this team, and the entire fanbase had Miles been suspended. For basically sticking up for his team and fanbase, think it would have been worth it. Will never know now though, this was my fear coming into this game, that LSU would be totally unmotivated, and not being able to get up for this game. I hope it doesn't carry on to next week like it did last year.

7. Rolan

Rolan Back to my roots

I was hoping that the team would get fired up after that big hit on TT, it seemed like they did. And I agree, we should have lit up tech, not sure why Chavis let them run so well, its not like they had any receivers besides their tight ends.

Emotionally, I think it was hard for the team to get up. To many injuries, probably doesn't feel right currently.

8. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Chill people.

9. USMTiger

USMTiger Founding Member

We only have your written words to go by, and your grammar and spelling is hardly indicative of someone intelligent or sober.

I'll face the "promblem" as soon as we stop having 10-11 win seasons and National Championship trophies. Our domination of our bowl games will need to stop as well. Oh, and a return to what LSU football was for most of my life, which makes me appreciate these times, despite the blemishes. If you were a fan back then, you'd probably feel the same. You know, we did have a program before 2000, right?

I don't know how one goes about "face reading" walls, so I'll keep with the excuses until you say something that makes sense. Ya' "here" me?

Oh, there is certainly something here that is just not right...

HA! Caught ya'! This is an obvious Troll, trying to stir the pot for kicks, because absolutely no one who writes this poorly could ever correctly use the word "their" in their rant.

I seriously doubt that you are a "tiger alum". If so, I would demand a refund or a do-over. This is Billy Madison type stuff right here.

10. BFM08

BFM08 Founding Member

1. I was typing on a cell phone (memory scripted), at half time!

2. I am an LSU Alumni - Ourso College of Business - Finance

3. Columbia University MBA grad !

4. "their" is used correctly!

I will not insult you!

God Bless