Last Week Everyone Said I was stupid - What's the Excuse now

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by BFM08, Nov 14, 2009.

1. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

A lot of them are kids. Some of them just act like kids. But think about it . . . a 19-year-old LSU sophomore who started seriously watching football when he was 10 has never known an LSU coach except for Les or Nick. They've never known an LSU team that didn't average 10 wins a season over a decade. They've never sat through a 3-8 season and they are humiliated at 8-5.

Spoiled, naive, impatient.

2. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Might as well, I've certainly done it about Bush. :lol:

3. Bandit88

Bandit88 Old Enough to Know Better

On the internet, you can be whoever you say you are...

4. Bengal Buddy

Bengal Buddy Founding Member

Trust me, what is said on these types of forums have absolutely no significance on a recruit's decision about where he will play.

5. roynav

roynav free your mind

Well all this b*tching and booing about a team that only has 2 loses, to the 1 and 2 ranked teams in the country, can piss a guy off. Been going on since week 1 at UW. Had idiots in TFs calling for Miles to be fired in week 3.

I'm betting most of the b*tching fans are Johnny-come-latelies attracted by the NCs and who have never experienced the lean years where even making a minor bowl is out of the question.

6. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

Ignore lists are awesome.... Great feature Brett......

Hey, I have an MBA... Does that make me also really smart at Football ?

Sweet, I should be a coach...... I knew all those damn papers I had to write would pay off... Little did I know it would make me feel superior on Message boards about a game a bunch of kids play, it may help me land a job with Les Miles..

Dude, stop being so patronizing. What do you expect, you come here frequently (and recently) after a close win or a loss and complain about how terrible LSU is and how "The team has serious problems" then when someone calls you out you act like "Umm, I was just posting an opinion, I am smart I have an MBA, dont be mean lets be friends, God Bless"

Dude you insult several people when you come here and say how god awful LSU is. Or say "Not one person was objective last week, not one person; anyone going to face the music and admit, there is something that is just not right."
    Most people have been posting here for years. They are 8-2 and ranked in the top 10. They may lose to Ole Miss, very possible and you know MANY of us will still be flying our flag proudly and proud Les Miles is our coach. Popular to contrary belief LSU WONT win every game they play.... I know, difficult to imagine but its true. The other teams have really good players as well, and shockingly they want to win as well.

So relax, stop trying to tell everyone we are idiots for not understanding your points. We do, several us simply don't agree with them.

So yes we are all very proud of you that you worked hard and got an MBA from Columbia. Nice Job, MBA's are tough. But they really have nothing to do with College Football, the ability to understand the game etc.

If you said "I played D1 football, and I am now a coach in the NCAA" THEN maybe you got something. But the ability to discuss Economies of Scale, or the differences between Micro and Macro economics.. Really means nothing in these discussions

2 people like this.
  7. TexasTigers

this.....

8. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

roynav and texas tigers are right about this, all you want at the beginning of each football season is to compete for the SEC championship. We did that. Undefeated seasons for teams in the SEC don't happen that often, and Alabama has a chance to do it 2 years in a row leading up to the SECCG. The National Championship is a bonus, when it comes to this league. I am happy with this season so far because we compteted for the SEC West, and damn near won it.

8-2 folks, lost to Bama and Florida the 1 and 2 teams in the nation. Compteted in both of those games, could have won either.

If this board isn't proof positive for the need to legalize pot i don't know what is, alot of people need to chill out.

9. TexasTigers

I always get a kick out of people just flat out bitching about LSU this year.
    First off LSU won a National Championship with two losses, and everyone raves about "how awesome" that team was. Ironically both losses were to what ended up being unranked teams (I think UK ended up unranked) and LSU was favored in both games. The games LSU lost this year they were underdogs and frankly they were denied a chance to win the Alabama game.

I also like how everyone talks about how Lee sucks so bad and how he only completed 7 passes. Well that is 7 more then you did....

Relax, I agree with LaSalleAve, do a bong load or something. ITS JUST A GAME. DONT BOO 19 year old KIDS, Celebrate LSU football, our state and its people. Be proud of our Tigers. 99.9% of the college football fans in the nation would kill to have enjoyed what LSU fans have enjoyed in the last 8 or so years.... I remember I was doing cart wheels and couldnt wait to book my flight for Atlanta when we made the Peach Bowl to play Ga Tech. We thought we had won the super bowl we partied so hard. Now if we dont win by 50 people are up in arms......

Ask Auburn fans if they would trade places with us, and yes Auburn used to be one of the premier teams in ALL of college football. They went undefeated recently and now. So celebrate what we have, not lament what you think we dont....

10. JohnLSU

JohnLSU Tigers

If you aren't happy with LSU, go cheer for another school.

Fyi, you are delusional to be unhappy with LSU.