LaTech 2009 Game Thread

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by PodKATT, Nov 10, 2009.

1. JohnLSU

JohnLSU Tigers

Fyi, I feel you that our Lord and God Jesus "Turn the other cheek"/"Love your enemies" Christ is not a football fan at all (which is why Tebow isn't the best role model for Christianity).

As a Christian myself (honestly a "wanna-be Christian" or "non-real Christian" like many here are "wanna-be LSU fans" or "non-real LSU fans", I do admit that being a football fan is one of my vices on the same level as fist-fighting (but again, no bottles, knives, guns, etc... old fashioned, like football, boxing, etc).

2. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

WOW, game thread went straight to hell. Equally as frightening is the fact that quaalude's are no longer available to those in need.

Best just to stay away I guess. Can be dangerous to a fella, lady for that matter.

Heres to beating the miss outta ole piss. :geauxtige

3. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Do not knowingly post false, defamatory or libelous statements or information. If you do not know what these terms mean, consult legal counsel. Do not register or post unless you understand these terms.

[/SIZE][/FONT]
    • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Do not SPAM. (post a lot of useless garbage.)[/SIZE][/FONT]​
    • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]NO Trolling- Do not post inflamatory thread for the sake of merely illiciting a response.[/SIZE][/FONT]​
    • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]NO Forum Stalking- Do not follow other members around from thread to thread to harass them. [/SIZE][/FONT]​
    • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]NO shock posts.[/SIZE][/FONT]​
    • [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]NO "calling members out".[/SIZE][/FONT]​
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]No disparaging personal comments about players or recruits.
    [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Just because something may not be listed here doesn't mean it is allowed. Use common sense and let's make TigerForums.com a fun, friendly and dignified forum where all LSU fans can share opinions, news and stories.

"Just sayin'..." :)
    [/SIZE][/FONT]

4. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

(:)eek:))

5. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

I like the one about no disparaging remarks about the players or recruits !!:lol: