LaTech

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Ktulu7, Feb 4, 2005.

1. Ktulu7

Ktulu7 Freshman

Hey LSUfans! Right now we're working out for LaTech to play LSU near the start of next season instead of us playing North Texas in Ruston. I hope it's a good game unlike last time... We'll probably still bring the thousands and thousands of people again. At least we've done well against Coach Miles in the past, lol. Anywho, if it happens, or when we play in '07, I hope we can have a new North vs. South Louisiana :laflagwav rivalry! Tuck Fulane! We're sick of pounding the UL-U-Pickem's for cryin' out loud... Anyway, I hope you guys do just as well as the last two years and that our dumb coach doesn't screw us again this year, haha.
    I just wanted to see what you all thought of us up in Ruston. I know I talked to a lot of Tiger fans last time at the game and they at first were kind of like, "wow, maybe this will be fun," until we played like the worst Tech game I've ever seen. Anyway, good luck this season. Geaux Tigers! Geaux Bulldogs!

2. clair

clair Rockets

I would love to see it keep developing... Your offense is one of a kind, there seems to be a different NFL ready stud each year, but next year wouldn;t be the year to mess with the sleeping giant that Les Miles has cooking up...

3. NoLimitMD

NoLimitMD Founding Member

I hope you guys do well up there. Personally, I have roughly zero interest in a LaTech series.

4. clair

clair Rockets

I agree I guess, because I dont see how it could ever be competitive...

You guys got a solid team and all of that, but LSU's backups would start on your team

5. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

I don't think that LSU has a date open "early" next season. We have one open in November, though.

And what's with dissin' North Texas? They've been in a bowl four straight years. Has Tech?

6. Ktulu7

Ktulu7 Freshman

Okay, sorry, shouldn't diss on NT. They just have been trying to start a rivalry with us for quite some time and most Tech fans can't stand the Sun Belt. Sure, they've been in a bowl game every year.. for winning the Sun Belch.. and you can do that with an overall losing record.. and then get destroyed by a C-USA team. NT fans constantly slam on our message board, so most Tech fans would rather cancel Kansas for the LSU game because it's a good home game and chance to shut NT up. Anyway, ya'll don't care about that, I just think it could be an interesting series. I guess that's because we have NO rival.. besides Fresno State and they're 2 time zones away.

7. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

North Texas would be a much better opening game test/warmup for LSU than La Tech would be.

8. clair

clair Rockets

LSU GRAD 99

At least we don't disagree on EVERYTHING! HAHA

Yeah NT is gonna be good with that RB coming back next year

9. Tiger Dabbs

Tiger Dabbs T.D.

...and tech has been tring to start a rivalry with LSU for quite some time. :lol: :lol:

10. tigerlaw

tigerlaw Founding Member

Give the guy (or girl) a break. He seems like a good guy and he complimented LSU and wished us luck. You guys need to be a little less arrogant. Remember, there was a time not long ago that Tech would've given us a run for our money. :dis:

Welcome to the board ktulu7 :thumb: