LaTech

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Ktulu7, Feb 4, 2005.

1. Ktulu7

Ktulu7 Freshman

Thanks Tigerlaw. I like LSU too, just like you guys do, I just *happen* to be a little bit more of a Tech fan, so no dissing on ya'll either. I'm just lookin' forward to the next time we can play :)

2. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

La Tech sucks. Darn wannabes!

Ktulu7 is a nice person though. Just needs to find a real university to throw their support behind. :)

3. luvmesumlsu

luvmesumlsu Founding Member

[La Tech sucks. Darn wannabes!
    :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
    :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

4. Jean Lafitte

Jean Lafitte The Old Guard

I like the other Louisiana schools (except Tulane, which is really a New York City school), but most of them, such as Louisiana Tech, really hate LSU. You are probably in the minority in that you like La. Tech best and LSU second, although I understand you perfectly.

Most La. Tech fans hate LSU because they feel that LSU gets all the money and La. Tech gets the shaft. These La. Tech fans feel that Tech should and would be the flagship university of the state, if only they got their fair share of support from Louisiana. I don't agree with them at all, but there it is.

Welcome aboard.

5. blindside517

blindside517 Founding Member

I went to tech last semester....I have been hiding that for awhile now from the board but yeah...But i did wear a lsu hat to class everyday and of coarse i got my hey take that damn lsu hat off comment everyday but oh well.....

6. Ktulu7

Ktulu7 Freshman

It's true that most Tech fans hate LSU with a passion, but then again, I have a lot of friends that like both. We cheer for anyone in Louisiana. Anywho, no hard feelings. I'd just like to see us have a nice rivalry one day. I don't want LSU to drop down in any way, I'd like to see more consistancy out of Tech. We were WAY better in the 90's during LSU's DiNardo times... That would've been interesting had we played each other, but that's in the past and who knows. Anyway, I hope we BOTH beat Florida dangit

7. COramprat

COramprat Simma Da Na

My mom was a Tech grad so I'm pretty fond of the school. I'd like to see a series started. At least Tech is a Div 1 school.

8. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

If Tech would quit making bad decisions in their scheduling/conferences I think they could have done pretty well by now in developing their program. They should have gotten in Conference USA and stayed there, no way they can build their program up being in a West Coast conference.

9. LSUsupaFan

LSUsupaFan Founding Member

I think a series would have been intrsting in the mid 90s when Tech had Tim Rattay and Troy Edwards, and we were "Bringing Back the Magic". Since then Tech has been on a downhill slide. It would take massive facilities upgrades for them to ever compete at a high lever. There offensive starters are usually as good as anyones. They never had any depth though. I dated a LaTech girl for 2 years, and had lots of fun in Ruston.

10. locoguano

locoguano Founding Member

You beet ULL at home by 4 last year, and they were at your 6 when time ran out.. hardly a pounding...