Latest from Trump-Russia Investigation

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ma...data-with-russian-allegedly-linked-to-kremlin

How is this not collusion? The guy who was brought on as campaign chief, without pay, just in time to alter the Republican platform as it pertains to posturing vs. Russian aggression in or around the Ukraine, who was also deeply indebted to Russian Oligarchs and asking aloud how he can "get whole", was also sharing internal polling data with a known Russian with known ties to the Kremlin. AND, he lied to prosecutors about it. What else did he do that we don't know about yet? What did Trump know and when?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/worl...ows-kremlin-ties/ar-BBRYpCn?OCID=ansmsnnews11

And here's the Russian Lawyer who attended the Trump Tower meeting that too many Republicans claimed was "just a lawyer who happened to be Russian" has now been charged in a separate case that shows direct Kremlin ties.

2. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

https://www.factcheck.org/2017/06/timeline-russia-investigation/
    There are several versions of this out there produced by different organizations. This one seemed to be the most comprehensive. I thought since I've started a thread on the latest news from this investigation it would be good to have some history on where it's been. I could have posted all 7-8 timelines out there but figured those of you who will bother reading it at all will have the curiosity to seek out more information and bring it to the table if you'd like.

I'd like to say from the outset that I do not like Donald Trump, I didn't vote for him, will never vote for him and believe that he is a bad human being. That said, I hope for the sake of the country that he wasn't in on this. It is becoming more and more apparent that there was collusion on some level. If you love this country, and I do, we should all hope that it ended with Manafort and his being deeply indebted to the wrong people.

As new news becomes available relating to this investigation and the scandals surrounding it, I will try to post the stories. However, my time is always limited so feel free to post them yourself. I am anxious to see how, if any, the debate is shaped or changed by new news that arises.

3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

The same Russian Lawyer that met with Fusion GSP before and AFTER the Trump tower meeting?

The same Fusion GSP that colluded with HRC to discredit Trump?

Again I ask, what is collusion?

We need a consistent baseline to proceed.

4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

What is likely the root cause here is Russia did succeed in one thing. Disinformation.

They have succeeded in turning the American people onto each other.

They used Trump's ill-prepared campaign team and HRC's "her turn hatred" to spin this web.

It's laughable that anyone thinks Trump woke up one day, called Putin and was like "hey man, let's win the 2016 presidential election with facebook bots!"

shane0911 likes this.
  5. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Don’t you know NC this whole investigation is based on a false FISA warrant that used a democrat paid scumbag to collect information on Trump? Don’t you know this is just to torpedo Trump by Communist Democrats? Anything else if fruit of the poisoned tree

That’s what 90% of the posts from the others. Actually most don’t care for one reason or another. It’s either because they hate HRC & the Democrats so much or they think Trump is draining the swamp and exposing the “deep state”. Good luck

Tiger in NC likes this.
  6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Or maybe its because logically, none of this adds up to "collusion".

Further, no one can define collusion in any relative form.

I see you are on the rag again. My condolences.

shane0911 likes this.
  7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

But yes, I voted for Trump because I hated HRC. Just like you hate Trump. Get over it bitch and stop using it as your fallback.

It's intellectually weak.

8. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Actually the proper term is conspiracy. The question is did Trump or his campaign conspire with foreign interests (Russians) to obtain information or use them in the campaign?
    No one but Trump, his campaign team, the Russians and possibly Mueller know. We may find out if/when his report is released.
    For now it’s all speculation and reading smoke signals.

9. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

No what’s intellectually weak is continually defending him 2 years after the election because he’s not HRC. I’ve often said I can understand the vote....just not the blind defense. THAT IS BEING A BITCH.

Tiger in NC likes this.
  10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I didnt defend him. I asked questions above. You decided not to answer and throw some shade.

Come at me. I'm ready.