Latest from Trump-Russia Investigation

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

17 lawyers specifically to work on exerting executive privilege to silence the Mueller report, and I think that when you need that many lawyers and you have the "FEDERAL GOVERNMENT up your ass," that means that you are under investigation for doing something very bad.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...ans-would-try-infiltrate-his-campaign-n830596
    He was warned in January of 2016.

The Republicans held the House and Senate. What did they do about it? They investigated it, right? What did they find? Because if they found anything they should have been prosecuted right? But I'm sure you have a conspiracy to explain why they didn't.

Being a traitor is and I find it amazing that you have been reduced to arguing that corruption is okay as long as it is your guy who is corrupt

2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Its called due diligence. It got Flynn hymned up.

But I ask, why are you "speculating"???

Can you point me to where in that link it says the FBI told Trump Page and Flynn were under surveillance?

So why plead the 5th? Why did Obama use executive privilege?

Who said it was OK? I specifically said its not "new" and I also stated no one seemed to care the previous decades. Once again, you fail at basic reading concepts.

3. Tiger in NC

Why do you think that they would be sharing their evidence publicly? Can you tell me any other case where the prosecutor lays out their evidence for the public before they present it to the court? Your thinking is crazy here. No good prosecutor would share their evidence, nor would any good poker player show their hand. You really seem to be having a hard time with this concept. Mueller will not show his hand at all until he files his report with the AG. He has no reason to share it before then. With all the media surrounding this case you should be thankful that Mueller has run such a tight lipped investigation so it can't get turned into a circus. But keep making this argument that we've seen no evidence because once the report is out you will have to change your argument and tell us all why Executive Privilege should prevent the public from reading the report, or you'll say that the whole thing is a sham because of your FISA warrant conspiracy or your Deep State conspiracy or some other one you haven't yet to think of .

4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Nice. You speculate all that about me and this after telling me not to speculate.

Lol.

5. Tiger in NC

more like "oh fuck!"

I'm not much of a semantics guy but since you've been so into it lately I couldn't help but notice that you probably didn't mean that Flynn got caught up in a Baptist hymnal or in the chorus of a church choir singing hymns.

See this is your chief problem my man....you are worried about whether the FBI told anyone that these guys were being surveilled instead of wondering what they must have done to be under FBI surveillance.

Back to pointing the finger backwards, huh? Quit trying to derail my thread. Stop talking about things that don't matter anymore. If what they did was so heinous why didn't they investigate it further? They had the power to do so.

6. Tiger in NC

7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

If you say so. FBI is on record saying they didn't think Flynn was intentionally lying to them. Storzk pushed it further and Comey joked about it. In any-case, It has nothing to do with Trump Russia collusion.

No. I just make mistakes some times and don't dance around it. You on the other hand just lie. Its an internet forum and I don't see the need to proof read everything I type. If you feel the need to do such things, go for it.

Why would you NOT tell the Trump team people they just hired are suspected of being compromised if you want integrity of our system?

Get over it pussy. You made the statement that Trump hiring lawyers is a sign of guilt. If you can't defend your shitty points, stop posting. I'll do what I want when I want. If hiring a fucking lawyer, however how many, is a sign of guilt, then pleading the 5th and exerting executive privilege is as well. I could care less why or why not the cucks in charge decided not to pursue it further. I have an opinion, but no point in talking with you about it. You will likely mutter some bullshit about 4-Chan or whatever else your straw-man is to deflect from actually using your brain and original thoughts in a conversation with me.

Free Speech Alley

You are free to run and quit like your friend @red55. Both of you are bitches and cant stand when you are challenged.

8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

9. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

What's everyone having for lunch today?

el005639 likes this.
  10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

American beef.

uscvball likes this.