Latest from Trump-Russia Investigation

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Jan 9, 2019.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

We know for 100% the GOP and Dems DID get information from Russia on Trump to use in the campaign. It was the exact job of Fusion GSP. Which was then sent to the FBI by McCain.

The only accurate thing you have posted in two years.

2. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

And yet again, did the Russians cast any votes? No no they did not.

This is really sad that what this amounts to is that bitch didn't win so damn everything I'm going to find a way to be vindicated. That sucks and is exactly why I cannot stand that cunt.

Frogleg likes this.
  3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I hate her just because she is still not dead.

shane0911 likes this.
  4. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

here here

5. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

No comment on Manafort sharing internal polling data with Russians with known ties to the Kremlin and a guy who was, and is, under sanctions by our own government? That tells me that you don't want to discuss the fact that Trump's campaign chairman was sharing data from the campaign with someone with known ties to a hostile foreign power. So, for the record, let's just start with this fact: you ignore the facts and resort to blaming Hillary Clinton.

Now, as far as the Russian lawyer, yes it is the very same lawyer who met with Glenn Simpson of Fusion GPS before and after the Trump Tower meeting. Here is a link to an article about both of their testimonies to the Senate Judiciary Committee:
    https://www.cnsnews.com/news/articl...-russian-lawyer-after-her-meeting-trump-tower

The Clinton campaign hired Fusion GPS to do opposition research on Trump. This is done every election cycle by both political parties. Nothing new here. Collusion is a word that the media started using to describe Trump, and/or members of his campaign, working with the Russians to undermine our free elections. The actual legal term is conspiracy. So let's just call it what it is: a conspiracy.

For our purposes here it is conspiracy

Yes, to help Trump and to hurt Clinton. That's the issue at hand right now: did anyone from the Trump campaign conspire with the Russians in any shape, form or fashion? The article I linked above that you completely ignored and failed to respond to shows that at least one member of his campaign did.

FIFY

If it were something so obvious we would all agree with you. That said, the Russians are far too savvy to do anything that stupid and they would have known that they only needed to put a little more weight on the scale to tip it in their favor.

6. Tiger in NC

I know, I know.....if only I tuned into 4chan more for Q's breadcrumbs maybe I'd be more enlightened.....LOL

7. Tiger in NC

Only the 6th post of this thread and you are already calling names. It's the tell-tale sign that you are out of idea's dude and always makes me smile because I know it means you are losing.

8. Tiger in NC

No Russians needed to vote for members of Trump's campaign to conspire with the Russians to try and throw it with disinformation campaigns and hacking voter registrations and your opponents campaign.

The only thing sad here is that you and guys like you think that Clinton losing is all that matters here. This was an attack on our democracy and every time you say otherwise, in the face of ALL of our intel agencies, you are promoting Russian propaganda and placing yourself in the position of rooting for a hostile foreign power over that of our own government. That has nothing to do with politicians. I don't like HRC either. I hate her and wish she would go away. She lost the biggest softball of an election in my lifetime and I will never forgive her for being such a piss poor candidate. All of that said, it has nothing to do with members of Trump's campaign conspiring with the Russians.

9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

If I ignored as you say, then how did I blame HRC for it?

You are bad at basic English conversations. I haven't looked into it further. The link you posted didn't corroborate the charges and left it speculative as to if was internal or public and what evidence was presented. Obviously, Manaforts team denies it.

You know, in the other thread you mentioned the need for the "public to dig deeper". Do you not advocate for that now?

So you are unable to use logic and reason then? Nothing at all is "odd" to you?

Clearly looks like a honey-pot.

And the opposition research came from Russia. Steele used Russian contacts. In other words, "worked with Russians".

How is this not the same?

Just like the gender debate, we have to change words now. Define conspiracy in your view as it relates to Trump and Russia please so we can move forward.

Again, the DNC did have help from Russia. Does that not fit your narrative? Are we just going to ignored what is in front of us. It is pretty clear what is happening.

BTW this is not a defense of Trump.

So let me get this straight, the Russians are so "savvy" they used facebook bots and Trump to steal the election...

How is it they used Trump again?

10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

What name was called? I dont see it in the portion you quoted.

As an example, this is name calling: "Fuck you bitch"

Purely for example purposes.