Latest LSU comments from Rick Tellshow's BCS site

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TejasTiger, Nov 17, 2003.

1. TejasTiger

TejasTiger Founding Member

http://www.geocities.com/rtell/body.html

Too funny. I took it upon myself to bone up on the whole BCS process and came to the "LSU and USC are thisclose come Dec. 6 if they both win out" conclusion a week ago.

And I don't even charge people $$ for MY analysis.

It's simple: OSU must lose, and a Wash St. loss sure helps. Too bad the chances of WSU losing are about zero since Washington is a terrible team right now.

A Tennessee loss, equally as unlikely, also really helps LSU.

Again, I think even if WSU wins out and OSU loses that we have to pound on these AP voters to get us to #2 by the final poll. That's LSU's only shot since we'll catch USC in strength of schedule and in some of the computer polls by Dec. 8 if we win out.

I contact my local AP voter every week. Do you?

2. Rex_B

Rex_B Geaux Time

post your paypal acct...

ill send ya a buck for that analysis

3. tigers

tigers Founding Member

Hard to beleive we dont move up in the Wolfe poll at all, especially since we were 9th behind an 8th place Purdue team that lost...but dont foget about Miami (the Ohio one), they're ahead of our Tigers in 4 of the computer polls(Tenn ahead in 5 of 7, TCU in 4 of 7, and Texas in 2 of 7)...pretty hard to believe! Do you think any of them know TCU and Michigan are underdogs this week?

Next weeks' polls will show an entirely different picture, and all the discussion will be comparisons between LSU and USC...I cant wait...Oh well, we just need to take care of business anyway...we'll at least get credit for Eli not winning the Heisman...