Latest NCAA 2005 News

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by MobileBengal, May 10, 2004.

1. martin

martin Banned Forever

that would be cool if they could integrate a "season" with online play, and we could have a league and randomly be assigned SEC teams and have weekly online matches and battle for the tigerforums virtual SEC championship, simulating the upcoming SEC schedule. we would be online gaming dorks, but it would be fun anyway. actualy for all i know they they already have this feature.

2. SG_Geaux

SG_Geaux Founding Member

Well, I am already an online gaming dork. I have been a member of THIS GROUP for about 18 months now :thumb:

3. martin

martin Banned Forever

oh yes, there is no doubt we are all online message board dorks. but we are so cool we dont even care.
    :geaux:

4. TigerStagg

TigerStagg Founding Member

The player contentment factor is realistic and it’s cool too because now you’ll have players transferring if they aren’t getting PT and are good enough to play elsewhere. There is a good chance this will be a toggle on/off option like it is in EA’s MVP baseball.

The expanded rosters and being able to try guys out at other positions is something I’ve been clamoring for. No more having to cut some top recruits before they ever see the roster because of stupid roster/position limitations.

That’s a cool addition that your audibles f up and the camera shakes when you are in hostile environment.

This game is a yearly xmas in july for me.

i can think of no more fun way to get your dorkiness out than ea's ncaa football.

5. martin

martin Banned Forever

here is a question about rosters:

correct me if ai am wrong, but it works like this , correct? you have the teams with numbers and they do not have names, but you can type in the rosters and they will say the names for most common names, correct? and also arent their services that sell memory cards that have current rosters already in there with every name and everything?

6. Gulf Coast Tige

Gulf Coast Tige Founding Member

I usually print out the roster of the team that I am coaching and change the numbers to their names.

7. martin

martin Banned Forever

and then after you do that, the commentators will say the names, correct?

8. wesfau

wesfau Founding Member

I know there was a guy in DC last year that would load all the teams' rosters (names) on your memory card for a nominal fee. You have to trust him enough to send your memory card to him, but he had many testimonials and the folks on the AU boards that sent theirs to him were pleased with the results.

9. TigerStagg

TigerStagg Founding Member

i buy a lindy's or athlons and do it myself, at least everyone in the country rated over 80. I also change the ratings if they get shortchanged. It takes a while but it's worth it to know it's right on. I do LSU's whole roster of course.

10. MobileBengal

MobileBengal Founding Member

OMG, you are my mortal enemy.

www.trimmers.org

By the way, yes, the announcers will say the names. Most of them, in fact.