Latest NCAA 2005 News

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by MobileBengal, May 10, 2004.

1. SG_Geaux

SG_Geaux Founding Member

LOL !!! My outfit can beat up your outfit !!!!! :lol:

2. MobileBengal

MobileBengal Founding Member

:rofl: Thats really funny when read aloud, lol.

...stupid jackhammers.

3. conradj

conradj Founding Member

You can download rosters from here. I've done it the last 3 years. Its the best and easiest way to do it.

LINK

4. Ectopic Tiger

Ectopic Tiger Founding Member

I was actually pretty suprised in 2004 when the announcers could say "Broussard."

5. macatak911

macatak911 CRAIG STELTZ = BEAST

Though if you think about it, the new "into players lives" feature is amazing....just think:

Before....

All we had to do was tune sliders so that guys played more competitively.

Now.....

Well let's see

You go into Death Valley ranked #19 against a hostile crowd and one of the top teams in the nation. Your star QB missed practice so you have to bench him or risk causing unrest among his teammates...leaving your fate in the hands of an untested freshman QB.

Your freshman QB comes out handing the ball off to your star tailback...whose grades have been slipping as of late. Due to...oooooohhhh...20 more players available to LSU...wearing down the defense is much more of a struggle....

Not to mention the fact that your Sophomore left tackle is losing confidence as the LSU Defensive has just raped him for his second sack of the game in the first minute.

On top of this...your freshman QB just threw panicked and threw a pick, leading to a defensive TD, a juiced up secondary you now must face, and decreasing confidence amongst the offense.

Meanwhile...you must decide what to do with your grumbling star QB who is now threatening to transfer to Alabama.

And all of this....on default All American difficulty level. We haven't even attempted Heisman.

..... ......Damn. We are about to embark on a whole new PLATEAU of college football gaming.

6. IAm4LSU48

IAm4LSU48 Founding Member

I hope they have where you can talk on your headset when your in the lobby for online play. It be a whole lot easier. The create a sign idea is great!!! That sucks Eli is gone, I was really looking forward to putting "Eli Sucks" on a sign.:D
    By the way, has anyone already bought their copy?

7. DDTigerFan

DDTigerFan Back from the Dead

I never preorder the game, I always go to WalMart or any other store that is open 24 hours and buy it at midnight, than usually spend 36 hours straight playin the game!

8. Geaux5000

Geaux5000 Founding Member

I am going to put "Eli Fell Down" when I play aginst Ole Miss. I am probably going to make that sign in real life too!

9. RabidTiger

RabidTiger Founding Member

RE:

I get my from ps2rosters.com also.

I hope I can get it downloaded this year though...my PS2 can't read PS1 discs anymore or has a real difficult time reading them. You need a sharkport to download the file onto your PS2 and the Sharkport comes with a PS1 disc. So I may be screwed this year.

The guy does a pretty good job with the rosters.

10. IAm4LSU48

IAm4LSU48 Founding Member

I need some serious advice. Now since NCAA 2005 will be online for Xbox too I don't know what system to buy it for? PS2 or Xbox. Also, if you play online on the Xbox will you be able to play with the guys who are online with the PS2?