LAURA LYNN COVINGTON IS THE BEST IN THE LSU DANCE TEAM

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by EXCLUSIVECHICK, Sep 14, 2003.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

How about a Gilligan's Island reality show version with LauraLynn as Ginger, ExclusiveChick as Mary Ann. DallasLSU as the Professor and SabanFan as Thurston B. Howell?

It might even be good enough for a 3 hour tour.

Hey, has anybody seen the episode where they almost get off the island but Gilligan screws it up? Can you blame him? If I was stranded on a desert island with Ginger and Mary Ann and the only other men were a nerd like the Professor, a fatso idiot like the Skipper and a geezer who had his wife with him like Mr. Howell I wouldn't be all that anxious to be rescued either.

2. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

DO YOU KNOW LAURA LYNN???

3. EXCLUSIVECHICK

EXCLUSIVECHICK Freshman

that's funny! I'm not looking for her. It was that I found out that she goes to LSU and I have this video that shows Britney and Laura Lynn and her friends in Hawaii. My brother is 21 and he was like "SHE LOOK GOOD" and he wanted to see how she looks like, so we went to the LSU web site and we saw some pics of her. Then he told me to write in here ''If someone knows her" and you answered. We are from New York and he says that "there's no girl like her in New York" that is why he wants to go there. I think you know her and you dont want to tell me. your story was really nice. Next time i'm going to put my brother to talk for himself.

4. SabanFan

:D :D :D

5. SabanFan

This one's too easy, BengalB. I'll let you have it.:D

6. geauxscott

geauxscott Founding Member

huh??????

7. EXCLUSIVECHICK

EXCLUSIVECHICK Freshman

i have seen that episode in SUPERSTATION LIKE THREE TIMES. BUT THEY DONT GIVE IT NOW. THEY STILL GIVE SAVED BY THE BELL STILL IN THE SUPERSTATION!!!

8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

If I can make it there I can make it anywhere, Its up to you Sabanfan, Sabanfan.

9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Since you're in the Big Apple you must know David Letterman. Get me a guest appearance on Letterman's show and I'll get Laura Lynn's phone number for your brother.

10. SabanFan

:D :D That's too funny:D :D

Have you seen the "Three's Company" episode where Chrissy and Janet get mad at Jack Tripper due to a big misunderstanding? How about the "Brady Bunch" one where Greg gets in trouble but his Dad turns it into a life lesson? Or my all time favorite "All in the Family" episode where Archie gets mad at Mike an calls him a meathead?