Lay off of Mauck!!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Flabengal, Sep 1, 2002.

1. bpell

bpell Guest

What can you say? Timing was off, Heads not in the game, dropped passes, slow punting, etc, etc, etc. These are all just monday morning quarterbacking. The bottom line is V Tech was ready to play and were focused from the get go. After Davis's run back was nullified by a penalty, the team just went flat. Great defensive moments though. Still showed some good potential for the season. Playing a rated team for a season opener on their court is always tough. At least the pro's get to play a couple of "pre-season" games to get the kinks out before regular season.

LEARN AND APPLY. GEAUX TIGERS!!!!

2. Chipeace

Chipeace Country Roads Tiger

Unfortunately, Mauck may be the best we have. I hope he improves!

3. grote1947

grote1947 Founding Member

Mauck

:confused: It is the history of the benevolent LSU TIGERS to give more than they receive. I've watched the Tigers most of my life and we are consistent. We will always snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. That's why it's so much fun to watch. We can have the best players in the nation, but we go just to see if they will, (play, that is). If LSU is ahead 100 to 0 with 30 seconds to go I believe we can find a way to lose it. What other school has these traditions. They're Tigers and I love em. Win Lose or forfeit.

GEAUX TIGERS

4. eric d

eric d Founding Member

Re: Mauck

Unfortunately, that attitude is all too prevalent among LSU fans. After 2 games many of you are righting off the season. The starting QB has started 2 games, and some are saying that he is the worst that LSU has had in decades. Many wanted Saban's head after the Ole Miss game last year, but after the Sugar Bowl those same fans were praising him. At least give the guys half the season before you write off the year. Randall through 4 passes (the only 4 ever thrown in his carreer) as a true freshman, and some have written about how much he sucks. Maybe I'm a glass is half full kind of guy, but LSU didn't play all that well at the beginning of last season and the team did fairly well. In other words, don't press the panic button just yet. Keep in mind that Nebraska made it to the championship game with 2 losses, and giving up 62 points in the 2nd to last week of the season.

5. StLee

StLee Founding Member

Here is a link to my column: Whodatzone.com

I wrote about my observations on the Tigers so far.
    I think Mauck will get it right this season. He has the talent.

6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

You know there are places when people like you can get professional help. Ask your health care provider.

shane0911 likes this.
  7. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

You might want to check. Obamacare will probably pay for your lobotomy.

furduknfish likes this.
  8. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

I just shake my head and pity him.

9. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

You hearing voices now too, Kathy?

10. LSUDad

LSUDad Veteran Member

Sometimes its good to look back.

TigerTap likes this.