Lazare & Rolle

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUGradin99, May 9, 2006.

1. HatcherTiger

HatcherTiger Freedom Isn't Free

What, I'm on the team now ! And I CAN jump !

2. scrappy

scrappy Founding Member

Lazare should get the nod to start the year. He has the game time experience and proved to be a better player. I think that Rolle is still a major project. He can jump but doesnt have much of an offensive game right now. Darnell really suprised me when he went wild against Duke. I hope he has a good year. He's been patient and waited through a lot. Having said that, the coaches play the players who they believe will give them the best chance to win.

3. LsuCraig

LsuCraig Founding Member

Had to drag my ass in this huh?

Lazare is a fine player....IMO, he does lost or out in orbit sometimes. Just because we have him though doesn't mean we don't need a top 15 recruit. I only question why we waited so late.....who knows. I guess it was just because of the Final Four.

4. CParso

CParso Founding Member

Well we weren't recruiting Darrell until he contacted us after the final four, and we had originally only planned to sign one player in the late period.

5. gzilla

gzilla Founding Member

If Rolle can continue to improve over the offseason at the same rate the he was improving over the 2nd half of the season this year, he is going to be an impact player.