Lday Tigers Game tonight

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TwistedTiger, Apr 4, 2004.

1. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

:cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: Just got called out to work tonight :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: Anyone know if 98.1 is going to carry the game tonight? P.S. I have a pitcher of Margarita's in I'm putting in the freezer now since I can't drink them tonight, ladies need to win or its really going to be a long bad night!!!!!! :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :geaux: :lsug: :bball:

2. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

Sorry to hear that TwistedTiger..

I will be watching the game of course and I hope Seimone is able to lite it up but I also
    hope some of the other ladies have better games to help her out.
    I'm eagerly awaiting this game, Good Luck Lady Tigers.....

Win or lose they've had a great year! :lsup: :bball: ;) :grin:

3. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

LSU 25-19 at half.

About as well as you can play on defense for LSU. LSU had a bunch of easy looks....too bad they are shooting poorly, otherwise LSU would be up by about 15.

Augustus not shooting well at all. To be leading by 6 and not getting Augustus into the game is great news for LSU in the 2nd half.

4. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

LSU has now missed between 10 and 12 close range shots with most of those being layups. This game could already be out of reach had LSU knocked down these shots, especially with the exceptional defense they are playing.