Leaving the game early ???? WTF !!!!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by stevescookin, Sep 14, 2013.

1. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

Take the seats away from the fair weather fans who leave the games early and give them back to the students. It's their university.

Death valley goes from electric for the pre game....to dead as a doornail by halftime....and folks, that sucks donkey weenies !!!!!!

end of rant/carry on !!!! :mad:

tylertiger, StaceyO and wjray like this.
  2. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

Spoiled fair weather fans and a cupcake for an opponent. But yes it's embarrassing. Stadium should stay packed next week though.

3. TigerBacker70

TigerBacker70 I'm the Cock of the Walk!

People pay huge money for those tickets. If they want to leave early in a blowout, they paid for that right. I'd love to see the stands stay full through the final whistle too, but some people have other stuff to do and traffic to beat. No need to punish them because they don't care to stay to see backups in mop up duty.

I stay till the end when I go because I have to drive 5 hours to games. But I understand if others don't.

gyver likes this.
  4. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

60,000 of those bastards have other stuff to do on Saturday night in Baton Rouge? I call bullshit on that.

If you're going to a game, go to the freakin' game and support your team until the end of it.

5. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

They pay a lot of money for those tickets ???....screw them. They should forfeit the right to pay that damn money.

GregLSU likes this.
  6. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

When you decide to buy a ticket for a LSU game, traffic issues should already be considered and plan to stick around and support the team. I am only able to get down to BR once or twice a season, I don't care if we're winning or losing by 100, i'm staying and cheering whether i'm the last fan in the stands or not. If I am the last one in the stands guess I just have to cheer louder.

gynojunkie and stevescookin like this.
  7. VampMuse

VampMuse Veteran Member

I have a fix. At half time let students into the game for free as long as they can find a seat. If they can't find a seat let them stand.

I know if I couldn't afford a game I would be fine to wait around until half time and then get in.

GregLSU likes this.
  8. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

The last game I was able to go to was LSU vs. Arkansas in '11 (#1 vs. #3). People stayed to the end for the most part. We stayed and watched the Boot presentation, etc. Then, we walked quickly to the car by the LSU lakes across the street from the ag coliseum. We were back at my parents house in Watson 30 minutes later.

If you're not afraid to walk to the edges of campus, you can get out pretty quickly. I wouldn't want to park in the middle of campus and deal with that crap. I'd rather get some exercise, while being able to get off campus expeditiously.

gynojunkie and GregLSU like this.
  9. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

@StaceyO Everytime I get down there, I end up parking a couple miles away and just plan on making a trip out of getting to the stadium, and walking back. No biggie to me. Like I said I can't get down there near as much as i'd like, so when I do I just plan on taking my time and enjoying myself.

gyver and StaceyO like this.
  10. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

People want to get home.