Leinart will return....

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Tygrr, Jan 12, 2005.

1. friday

friday Founding Member

not exactly. peyton came back his senior year to win a NC. Leinart already has 1 1/2 NCs and is bound to be a top 10 pick. I think peyton would have been a top 5 pick if he would have come out but not sure if he would have been picked first since I can't remember that class. as far as the college experience, I have a feeling Leinart's having a little more fun than peyton did!

2. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

Peyton came back to experinece his last year in college and no got more enjoyment out of it than he did. And who's to say Leinart would be the first player chosen if he does come out this year? I've read several reports from scouts that don't rate him near as high as Eli, Ben R, Rivers, etc. Now I gree that Leinart has won a championship while Peyton did not but by post was that it worked out awfully well for Peyton, not about championships, Heisman's or anything likethat, but he sure is sitting pretty right now.

3. friday

friday Founding Member

I was being a little facetious when I commented about Leinart and his "college experience" versus "football on the brain 24/7" peyton. have you seen who this guy dates? professional surfers, models, etc.. as much as you love to hate him and his school, the dude is a stud!

4. MarineTiger

MarineTiger Founding Member

According to the LATimes and Daily News, he is still thinking about staying and will announce today