Leonard Fournette "Sports Illustrated" Video

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by tigerchick46, Jun 26, 2014.

1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Look all I know, is the dudes I usually get excited about out of HS either turn out good, or terrible. Not great except Patrick Peterson, Jarvis Landry, and Jeremy Hill. The guy I'm most excited about is that big tight hybrid dude, can't remember his name. I just don't think you give 7 to an incoming freshman. Rashard Robinson or Tre White should have gotten that number, Fournette has proven that he is a phenom in high school.

Jonathan Gray out of Texas and plays for UT, please go look at his HS stats, unreal, 5 star, stud. Hasn't done shit at Texas yet. Let's wait for him to earn it before we crown him the next Alexander.

ParadiseiNC likes this.
  2. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

I hope Fournette is the next Hershel Walker, but until he rips off a few 150-yard games, he the untested freshman. Still, you have to appreciate that he was a man among boys in high school and we haven't had a back like that since Robiskie, maybe . . . or Cannon. Bigger and faster than everybody else is a recipe for success in high school that is unlikely to be repeated in college. But Hershel did . . . and Cannon did . . . and Bo did. It could happen.

ROY_LA_CA, LSUDad and tigerchick46 like this.