Les Miles apologists... please... post...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by locoguano, Oct 23, 2010.

1. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

Ok I am here I will defend him we lost to the best player in football against the number 4 team in the nation with the worst QBs in the history of lsu football

I ask you to defend tolliver who dropped several critical passes. We lost it happens lsu will not win every game every year. You will lose. LSU lost. You move on and get reedy for the next time. The 4th down was terrible but that didn't lose the game that was a long shot.

People need to realize we just lost that is all. Did we blown out no. Did we get beat yes...
    It's not the end of world. Thank god you spastic over reactors don't actually play for LSU.

1 person likes this.
  2. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

As bad as the defense tackled and as many yards as they gave up it's still the putrid offense that let us down. How many first downs in the 2nd half, 3.....4?

3. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

Crowton. And like has been said...that's ONE play. LSU gave up 400 yds of RUSHING!!!!!! That's what cost the game.

4. MFn G I M P

MFn G I M P Founding Member

^

Auburn was the much better team today and we only lost by 7. We need to take the week off, regroup, and prepare for Alabama. We are much better against a traditional drop back QB.

Newton is a beast with that zone-read and when it's run right it is hard to defend.

5. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

Oh let me save you the trouble

I am an idiot I don't know football, etc etc

Save you the post

6. sean5340

sean5340 Freshman

That's the problem, that play should be within reason not a long shot.

7. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

I think it's the fact that LSU hasn't fielded an competent offense in 3 years that has everyone on Miles case. As good as Cam is had LSU put an average SEC offense on the field LSU would have won by 14.

8. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

I'm not so much a Miles apologist. Far from it. We just got beat by a better team today. We all know our QB situation sucks and it was exposed today. Can't really blame that on Miles. He's doing the best they can with what he's got to work with at QB, which isn't a lot.

Take a week off, regroup, and try to find some way to beat Bama; which isn't likely, but will not stop me from watching or being a fan.

9. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

LOL he is Col Klink cluless. :milesmic: give him a Monacle and he'd look just like him...

he's such a good recruiter too! Look at our QB's :dis:

and Crowton has done such a fine job teaching our QB's :rolleye33:

but he doesnt give a rat's ass what everyone thinks. :thumb:

You go Miles! :thumb:

the luckiest coach on earth, just rolled snake eyes. :miles:

I predict the Miles defenders will come on here and say, hey guys he got us to 7-1 and the sky isnt falling. LOL

then they will quote his record. :thumb:

and say he got us this :crystal:

they will say Cam Newton was just a bad dude, and no one could have beat the aubbies. LOL :thumb:

but the bottom line is we have enough talent at WR and are well rounded enough with the running game to have made it a much better game, in fact we could have won it with better coaching and decent QB play.
    Instead we looked like we couldnt find our a$$es with both hands.

Some will say that was because the aubbies are so good, BUT in fact WE look like that EVERY game win or LOSE.

If it wasnt for the defense we'd be 0-8 right now.

one large does of truth..... there's your crow boys eat that.

10. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

I'm thinking of copying what I'm about to type and attaching it to every thread I know will spring up in the next 2 hours:

We got our arses handed to us by a better football team today. They stopped our running game and we didn't stop theirs. They stopped our passing game and we didn't stop theirs. Our blocking sucked and our tackling sucked worse. The only thing we did well with the ball today was punt it. Clock management didn't lose it, confusion didn't lose it, and the refs didn't take it away. Auburn lined up and kicked our everloving butts for 60 minutes. I'm surprised we only lost by 7. Azzwhipping, end of story.

1 person likes this.