Les Miles apologists... please... post...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by locoguano, Oct 23, 2010.

1. geauxgeauxhon

geauxgeauxhon blah blah blah

That sounds like a good thread...Confessions of a Positiger.

I, too, am an idiot who doesn't know **** about football.

I thought that 4th and 6 play was crap. I thought Auburn's playcalling on their 4th down turnover was crap as well. Obviously, Auburn's was excusable for whatever reason and ours was the result of having a stupid bumbling idiot for a coach.

I also thought, despite the lack of production on O and our blown opportunities, that we did well to stay in the game AT Auburn...but what the hell do I know, I'm as dumb as CLM.

I'm just saving some people the trouble.

2. LEGACY TIGER

LEGACY TIGER Defy Yourself

This says it all. Now our boys have 2 weeks to lick their wounds and get ready to beat Bama in our house.

3. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Oh, I agree we got our asses kicked and actually embarrased out on that field (except for the scoreboard).

But the confusion out of a timeout is unacceptable. It's tiring and it needs to end. But it won't. Not as long as Les Miles roams the sidelines.

4. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

arent you the same guy that guaranteed Miles would start Lee? who wrote you this guarantee? You are on the scouting team now?

tell us oh sooth sayer are we recruiting a wam jam QB even as we speak? A savior for Miles and the LSU faithful?

please dont get our hopes up here.

You actually think Col Klink is smart enough to think of that? amazing faith man amazing.

5. geauxgeauxhon

geauxgeauxhon blah blah blah

This. I'm still amazed that the score was so close. Auburn pretty much dominated us despite the score.

6. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

the aubbies are gonna love you..... BTW who coaches this team that did all these things wrong? Gotcha lol

7. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

Ye lee was awesome today I wish he would have started (sarcastic).

Also i love the "our NFL caliber wr's) speech.

Let's see I ask again rip on miles but give tolliver and our line a pass.

That's right Miles coaches dropped passes....

Please....

8. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

because we cant pass. We have world class WR's and cant pass. no talent at QB and no coaches to coach them or find replacements. its been going on for three yrs. We used to blow opponents out now we just pull out a bag of tricks and a magic wand and hope it works.

9. paducahmichael

paducahmichael Tiger Band Class of '73

Congratulations! You're now the fastest to my ignore list - only 26 posts!

10. CajunPunk

CajunPunk TF's Resident Realist

It wasn't one play that lost the game, and yes, the defense gave up 400 yards, and as bad as that is, there were only 24 points to come out of it. People have been saying all week how bad Auburn's defense was and how Arkansas hung 45 on them and what not, but our defense stayed on the field for far too long because of ineptitude on offense. That time out only adds to the buffoonery.

Just like Ole Miss last year. It wasn't the last second spike, it was an entire game of bad defense and bad offense that lost the game. The last few seconds became Miles' signature on the game.

The first time we play a quality team this year that isn't depleted from sanctions, injuries, leaving players at home, etc, we get beat. I'm just glad we get a bye before Bama.