Les Miles apologists... please... post...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by locoguano, Oct 23, 2010.

1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

the 4th down play was a mess, but that play is hardly the play that lost us the game. We lost the game because our receivers cannot catch, and we didn't have a very good gameplan on offense. We were running the ball on them early in the game and then got way too cute. Ridley disappeared, and we started running the ball from sideline to sideline, instead of down hill, which was working.

Defense couldn't tackle but they were on the field too long due to an inept offense. This loss is hardly Les Miles fault.

2. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

if you say so man. I dont know the kid personally. Unaceptable either way.

3. KingEmeritus

KingEmeritus ofthePoint

I think you missed the sarcasm. I'm with you.

4. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

They knelt on it at the 10, was it, and ran out the clock. Could've scored again but the score is not close to reflective of how bad we got man-handled today.

5. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

so who coaches this inept offense during practice? who calls the plays? who teaches these guys week in and week out to play football? What IS Miles responsible for? the type bubble gum they chew? :confused:

IF we have all this talent Miles supposedly recruited so well, why does the offense look like the keystone cops EVERY week even if we win?

6. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

Yes, sometimes sarcasm is hard to identify in typed word. It was still a good opportunity for me to vent. :D

7. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Thank you for some sanity. The TEAM got their azzes handed to them. Auburn's O line kept #2 and all the rest clean till they were past the line of scrimmage. Their #90 and others ate our O Line for lunch. It wasn't only T Bob the ALL got dominated.

LSU was LUCKY that the score was so close. We ran into a meat grinder and came out sausage. It wasn't pretty.

This was a team loss. Every once in a while you run into a buzz saw. Today was our turn. We have a week to regroup and return the favor to Bama. Quit BITCHING and WHINING and take it like a MAN if you are one.

8. kluke

kluke Founding Member

We lost the game at the line of scrimmage period. Their defensive line was better than our offensive line.

And oh by the way; Newton is the real deal.

We got beat by a better team, no shame in that.

9. paducahmichael

paducahmichael Tiger Band Class of '73

Geez, folks, relax. You'll live longer. It's just a game.

Some of you are gonna pop a blood vessel.:geaux:

10. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

Sorry so long to respond.

OK, I blame Miles for starting JJ. I blame him for keeping Crowton.

That said, JJ had the better game, and I honestly felt he should've been in on that last drive. Lee didn't have it, not so sure his wrist was 'fine'.

Clearly you don't know this, but Miles gets the play from the booth there, and tells it to the players. Did you think the players had a headset under their helmets??