Les Miles=Charlie McClendon

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by WestCoastTiger, Dec 6, 2009.

1. bigpop713

bigpop713 Freshman

this is just my opinion but with the talent we have at LSU and to lose the games we did is cause of coaching period. with the players we have on offense i could coach them and have better stats than we had this year. miles is trash and he is holding my tigers back. we need a new coach. i know he won a championship with coach miles but we got lucky to get into the game with 2 losses. it was a fluke 99 out of a hundred times you will not get into the bcs championship with 2 losses and look who we lost 2 arkansas and kentucky.kentucky aint even a football team they only know basketball team. wake up people. as long as miles is the coach we will never be as good as our talent

1 person likes this.
  2. lsu_mackey

lsu_mackey Agent Purple

Really? You could have had better stats as a coach? Well, that's funny...why aren't you making $4 Million a year? I think you're in the wrong line of work, bub.

Tell me, what kind of secret plays and defensive schemes do you have stashed in the cup holder compartment of your Laz-E-Boy chair?

Actually, it was 1 out of 12. BCS has only been around since 1998.

3. bigpop713

bigpop713 Freshman

ok you think u funny but thats my point we all in the wrong line of work if trash miles can get that much money to have one of the worst offenses in the country with top 5 talent. then hell we all can do better than that on talent alone

4. bigpop713

bigpop713 Freshman

there is only one other coach that waste talent more than miles and thats the usc coach pete. (he aint worth me saying his whole name)

5. bigpop713

bigpop713 Freshman

what you are saying is true but who cares. no disrespect to you but i think we are better than that. i don't care about a top 10 finish when we have championship talent

6. bigpop713

bigpop713 Freshman

we are better than that. let usc get their butts whip with national championship talent. not us. we should be better than that

7. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

I find it interesting that so many people think that Miles has failed LSU, blame him and want to see him fired.

What is your measure of success? What exactly does it take to please LSU fans?

LSU has to be one of the worst places in all of college football to be a coach because there's NO pleasing the fan base despite great winning percentage...despite divisional championships...despite NATIONAL championships. What other coach in their right mind would want to coach here????

It's unbelievable !!

It's also unbelievable is that 100% of the blame falls on the coach. Why don't any of you call out the players. I think it's because you don't have the balls to. You put all the blame on Miles for last year and guess what happened on Defense after the Bama game...many of the players quit.

Flat out quit !! Did you see the Arkansas game last year?...at all?

You say we have all this talent...You assume that we should win the NC?
    this year's team tackled very poorly. The PLAYERS tackled poorly. I guess you think they were coached to do so.

8. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

What are you trying to say?

1 person likes this.
  9. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

Bengal, you see what I mean when I think a lot of the fire Les Miles people aren't using their brains to think this through...Just count how many grammatical errors are made in these posts.

And I bet that English is their First and ONLY language. I bet a lot of these posters are mad at the Mexican workers because they don't speak English very well.

(Native Cajuns who actually speak fluent French are excepted and have my respect)

10. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

Exactamundo :thumb:

Clear case of xbox fever.