Les Miles Future at LSU

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by WinnfieldTiger, Nov 21, 2009.

1. Richdog

Richdog 02 Cecilia alumni champs

Re: Fire Les Miles

This decision should have been decided during the time out before the hail mary. They shouldn't have been trying to decide while the team was running down the field.
    What was discussed during the time out?

2. corey d

corey d Freshman

Get Spurrier over here.

corey d

3. LSU-SIU

LSU-SIU Founding Member

I have never called on miles to be fired, I have basically called on the firing of Crowton all year. Actually, I would have suggested it before the year but if I would have said that out here most would have really wanted to hurt me. The statement I said two months ago that Crowton sucks still stands true as far as I am concern. I don't hate the guy but he has no business being in the SEC with that crap.

With that said, I have lost respect for Miles, not because of the poor showing all year or the bad clock management. What I am disappointed about his him basically lying. Week in and week out he was basically taking questions and clearly lying about it... he was saying the offense is getting better or the QBs are getting better but anyone with two eyes knows those lies.

Miles was a guy that would tell you how it was, I like that... if he is going to continue to blow smoke then I say can him.... but he wants to be the Miles of old then I say keep him for a while. I just hate that lying crap, Les your are not running for Congress.

4. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

To be honest, I was upset, but not ready to jump out the window. Before this game, we all knew that Les Miles sucks at clock management. This one hurts more because its Ole Miss and we played poorly and still had a chance to win the game.

In the words of one of my buddies who post here.." Hes phucking lost out there" when it comes to the clock and game management, it finally caught up with us in the worst way.

5. arizonafan

arizonafan Veteran Member

Maybe at the same time we could get him a crash course in player development and use of talent? I used to laugh when people said he only wins with Saban's players because I was looking at the talent level he was bringing in and saying "hell there's no drop off of talent here". But these great players Miles brings in never seem to get much better. That's why our production is dropping off. Even 4 & 5 star athletes need to be coached up to compete in the SEC and I'm not seeing it. To me this is worse then Saturday's fiasco. I suppose anyone can have a brain freeze under pressure but the coaching thing is on going.