Les Miles is about to be on the Mike Tirico Show (ESPN Radio - 1280AM in New Orleans)

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by BrettStah, Oct 17, 2007.

1. BrettStah

BrettStah Tiger Fan

I'll try to listen to it and then post a short summary/synopsis, but I'm at work and may not get a chance to listen to it... he's due up shortly, in the next few minutes.

2. BrettStah

BrettStah Tiger Fan

Re: Les Miles is about to be on the Mike Tirico Show (ESPN Radio - 1280AM in New Orle

Sorry, the interview had JUST started when I got a phone call that I had to take. All I heard was a question to Miles asking about his opinion on the state of college football this year, with all of the upsets by the smaller schools, etc. I heard nothing else...

3. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

Re: Les Miles is about to be on the Mike Tirico Show (ESPN Radio - 1280AM in New Orle

If anyone is an ESPN Insider he was on the Mike Tirico Show today too.

4. TC

TC Le Big Mac

I'd didn't catch it. What'd he say?

5. Rece@2022

Rece@2022 Founding Member

Mentioned he supports a "type" of playoff that doesn't affect the bowl system. He thinks preseason polls are just spots on paper that are unearned and used to sell magazines/newspapers. He also said the Tigers are not anymore tired this week after the 3OT than the week before. Only 91 OFF snaps which was less than vs Fla. The rest was typical CLM speak.