Les Miles is DUMB

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by islstl, Oct 19, 2013.

1. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Bama shut these clowns out. I said ealier that we beat Bama and lose to A&M. After what I saw today, I think we'll be lucky not to lose both.

2. ThePhenom74

ThePhenom74 Founding Member

Im done being so invested in LSU football as long as he is coaching. Losing is acceptable but no improvement and these dumb weekly mistakes are unacceptable. Again, everything is equal between LSU and Bama. Except one thing, coaching. I hate Saban but give him his due as the best. Kills me to say it.

3. Crawfish2012

Crawfish2012 Veteran Member

Yes, you have to use that timeout to give your team a chance. After the made FG:
    1. Ole Miss would have kicked it deep or squib kicked, let's say OBJ returns it to the 40
    2. With 20-24 seconds left you can get 25 to 30 yds with no timeouts to get in possible FG range

In addition, there was a timeout that LSU used on their last drive or 2nd to last drive on offense to avoid delay of game. This Timeout also proved to be costly.

shane0911 likes this.
  4. gotabyte

gotabyte Founding Member

Guess he figured he did not need any time on the clock to score because his players have a want and a strong desire to accomplish goals.

Richdog and Eliminator55 like this.
  5. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

49-17 Bama

And I had that prediction already set in stone even as we were tying the game at 24 all with Ole Miss. And I would not have changed my prediction had we won.

6. TCUTiger

TCUTiger Founding Member

Lets hope the talent (La.)yet to sign does not take the 4, FOUR, chokes in less than a year to become Alabama "talent"!

7. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

That's harsh but I honestly had the same thought today.

8. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

This is what bugs the hell out of me. Les is cool, and he does great pressers, but in the end he is an idiot and the world is starting to realize it.

Richdog likes this.
  9. geauxgirlsguy

geauxgirlsguy Its cold here.

Yea we should fire him and hire.....one of you clowns?
    Les should go out there and tell Mett not to throw interceptions, should tell the D to wrap and tackle. Teach the new guys that they aren't DBU. Not sure he doesn't do that already. Do I think he's a great X's and O's guy, not at all. But not sure if the pathetic performance can be laid at his feet solely.

1BIGTIGER, KyleK, didit and 2 others like this.
  10. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

My nephew quit on LSU after the 2011 NC game, in which he very reluctantly came back to the program after the Ole Miss debacle back in 2009 (the spike with 1 second left).

So he has been done for a while. He'll watch the game but he has no emotional investment .

I think you will see a LSU fan base turn on him like never before after this.

Richdog likes this.