Les Miles is my coach!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TigerCliff, Oct 7, 2010.

1. TigerCliff

TigerCliff Veteran Member

I am not going to join in on the pile on!

I am going to support my team!

I am turning on the TV Sat night to pull for my team and my coach.

I have heard that people want this team to lose to get a new coach.

NOT ME

Geaux Tigers - Beat the Gators!!!!:tigereye::tigereye::tigereye:

4 people like this.
  2. P&G_wheelz007

P&G_wheelz007 Football anyone?

I'm right there with ya.

While I was as angry and embarrassed as everyone else last Saturday, what's done is done. Les Miles is our HC.

I hope our offense gets turned around and we start looking like title contenders in all 3 phases.

GEAUX TIGERS!!!

3. aztiger

aztiger Missing Crawfish & LSU

All I will say is I COULD NEVER pull for the Tigers to lose.......NEVER!

4. aztiger

:popcorn:

5. aztiger

I hear you, I could not be any more pissed than I was Saturday...well if we lose I guess I could. I understand that he is not a good game manager, period. I understand he is stubborn with Jefferson starting. However, I cannot change it so I support him as the coach. That does not mean I think he is the best coach we could get, but it is what it is. I pull for the team to win period.

Don't get me wrong, If I was the AD last Sat. I would have had to drink a bottle of Beam as I was walking out of the stadium telling Les he better get the hell away from me before I fire his ass.....but that's just me.

6. TUSKtimes

TUSKtimes Riding the Wave

As you know I have my finger on the pulse on everything Alabama. Without hesitation, all Crimson nation, I would say perhaps all your SEC comrades, are hoping Les and the guys can sail these uncharted waters of discontent.

Les Miles, must continue to be given the time and opportunity to permanently stamp this program. How unfair and ill advised for Tiger nation to have some knee jerk reaction that could years from now, live in Tiger infamy.

Win, lose or draw, stop the madness, not the mad hatter.

7. luvdimtigers

luvdimtigers Founding Member

We all know exactly what you mean. :rolleye33:

8. Richdog

Richdog 02 Cecilia alumni champs

He's been here since 05. How much time do we need to give him?

9. aztiger

Since we are all being so sincere....Tusk, I really wish your team the best of luck this weekend in South Carolina. ;)

10. Rwilliams

Rwilliams Veteran Member

I have never wanted the tigers to lose. I have also defended miles even after the Saturday thing. I like him and want him to prove his critics wrong. BUT this Jefferson starting thing has set me off. It has greatly eroded my support like nothing said by the national media. It has made me doubt his ability to make the correct decisions. Like I said before , this is the stupidest thing we could do. If miles proves me wrong and jj plays well enough to help us win this game I will continue to back him fully. If jj cost us this game with his continued poor play miles will have lost my support. Like I said I want miles to be our coach but if he hurts this teams chances to win by letting Jordon Jefferson butcher this offense I will have lost all faith in his judgement

1 person likes this.