Les Miles is my coach!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TigerCliff, Oct 7, 2010.

1. LSUDieHard

LSUDieHard Founding Member

I say let's fire Miles at the end of the season so LSU can enter the promise land. We can hire a coach who goes 8-3 one year and 2-9 the next and fire him after four years. Then hire a good coach who hates recruiting and bolts after three years for another school. Then hire a coach who gets progressively worse every year for four years and fire him, too. Then get a small school coach who looks good because he has a future NFL Hall of Famer at QB and watch him lead LSU to four years of painful futility before firing him. Then get an SEC coach who brings back the magic for a couple of years before crashing and burning -largely because he has horrible coordinators. After fours years of him, perhaps in 2031 LSU just might be lucky enough to hire a man who can both recruit and coach but courts the NFL every year before leaving LSU for the pros. After he flops in the NFL he can go to one of our division rivals and beat us nearly every year. Then we'll get a coach who recruits well and wins a NC but bumbles occasionally on his way to a .800 winning percentage and then fire him after starting 5-0. Then we'll start the fun all over again and go get some of that greener grass on the other side.

3 people like this.
  2. Mike in Memphis

Mike in Memphis Old Tiger

I may piss, moan and whine, but I'll never pull for the other team.
    :geaux:

:eek:ldskule:

3. MobileBengal

MobileBengal Founding Member

:thumb:

4. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

We had a program that people respected.

We are now the laughing stock of college football. Everybody is waiting to see what the idiot will do next for an encore.

That's not cool.

5. ScottforJC

ScottforJC It's never over until God says its over-Sid Ortis

I said it in another thread, maybe letting JJ take the first few snaps give JL time to survey the landscape and get the butterflies out before he hits the field. That's what we used to do with Marcus Randle and he played better coming off the bench than he did as a starter.

I also believe it's now like the other positions. The fact is that they are both going to get PT, so it doesn't matter who starts.

I think JJ gets the first few plays. If we make a 1st down, JL comes in. If we don't, JL is in when we get the ball back. A lot of this also has to do with keeping JJ feeling like he's still valuable, whether we believe he is or not. I think JL's mentally tougher than JJ because that young man has been through the fire and is still hanging around. Gotta keep them both happy.

I know, I'm looking for positives.

:geaux:

6. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Our QB play left with Jimbo Fisher. That guy could take mediocre and make it work through development. We no longer have anyone on staff who can do that, apparently.

7. SyrTiger

SyrTiger ooo yea thats hot

I'm not sure who you are listening to, but I've heard nothing other than that LSU is the most difficult place to play in the country. Heck, you could say now that Tennessee competed for the full 60 minutes and still couldn't beat us :yelwink2:.

A couple of sports writers trying to crack a joke isn't the entire country. If anything, their predictions are the laughing stock of the country.

8. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

60 minutes and 4 seconds. :D

9. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

There you go. We can criticize in here but when Saturday night comes Les is OURs and we need to be behind the team all of it players and coaches 100%.
    :geaux::geaux::geaux:

10. CajunPunk

CajunPunk TF's Resident Realist

You must not get out much.