Les Miles is my coach!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TigerCliff, Oct 7, 2010.

1. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

Some of you guys are referring to how embarrassed you are that we are the laughing stock of the nation and sports commentators are making fun of LSU...I don't really care at all what others think or say about us and I wonder why anyone else does.

Maybe it's my age...Junior high school was too long ago for this kind of stuff to affect my self esteem. :hihi:

2 people like this.
  2. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Then why'd you respond? :wave:

3. CajunPunk

CajunPunk TF's Resident Realist

Well, with all the talk around here of blaming the "negatigers" for hurting recruiting, the idiocy of a head coach and how the media depicts a team/coach/program probably has a bigger effect.

4. stevescookin

Agreed !! I think that the negativity doesn't have as much affect as people think, but the Media is powerful.

I responded because I don't believe people should worry what others think as much as they really do. I have customers that believe the end of the world is coming when it comes to the Tigers...it's a shame that they can't enjoy football.

5. LSUTiga

Spit in their salad they'll never know.

1 person likes this.
  6. LSUTiga

Not NEARLY as much as piss poor coaching/clock mismanagement. Fix that and it'll fix the booing.

7. stevescookin

The real problem is that when clock management is bad....my food tastes bad. I need all the help that I can get !!!:yelwink2:

8. LSUTiga

Good comparison. If your clock management is bad people will boo. Why can't some come to grips with us holding our coach accountable? Just throwing that question out, don't really give a rat's azz what the ball-lickers like tap think. ;)

9. stevescookin

Ball Lickers???.....shoot I was gonna have a meatball poboy special tomorrow.

Now I'm back to square one...I don't want to even think of someone licking those balls after the picture you painted. :eek:

10. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

I know where you're coming from, but you or I have no influence or input into holding Les accountable. That responsibility rests with the AD, the LSU administration, and the BOS. If Alleva hasn't communicated that to Les in no uncertain terms then he needs to be held accountable.