Les Miles is the classiest coach around

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by islstl, Jan 7, 2011.

1. ehusson80

ehusson80 Founding Member

That's some good stuff right there!

2. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Not surprising in the least, but fAggie fans disagree. They're saying we're classless thugs because we INTENTIONALLY injured 2 of their players. Delusional sore losers. I usually don't have a problem with our non-conference opponents fan base, but I can't stand those douche bags.] You can tell they're not used to playing tough physical defenses like ours and it's blatantly obvious that they have 'little penis syndrome' from all those years of being UT's b!tch.

3. LEGACY TIGER

LEGACY TIGER Defy Yourself

Yep classy is one of the many positive discriptions I would use for Miles. Nice to see so many of our fans that had lost faith, or jumped ship, or were overly critical, or whatever negative one might say about them come around and realize we have the best damn coach in the country for LSU.

4. ehusson80

ehusson80 Founding Member

Hopefully we can come together as a fan base and rally around Miles and the Tigers. Sorry for the cliche but it really does apply here. It was kinda looking like divide and conquer here for a while. No more "nega-tigers" or "posi-tigers", just LSU Tigers.

1 person likes this.
  5. Rwilliams

Rwilliams Veteran Member

Amen brother, amen:miles:

6. kluke

kluke Founding Member

• · He's a class guy,
    • · His players love him,
      · He runs a clean program,
      · He somehow manages to keep us from having the 'thug' or 'criminal' issues that are rampant in college football today,
      · He brings in good talent
      · He is loyal and inspires loyalty from his assistant coaches
      · He wins a lot
      · AND - he is absolutely positively never boring. HOW DOES HE DO THAT!
      Think of all the 'class guy' coaches in history and what do they have in common -BORING
      I loved Tom Landry and Don Shula but on screen they were dull. Les has been described in a lot of ways; but never as dull.
      It would hurt to lose him.

1 person likes this.
  7. Pintoracer

Pintoracer Somewhere in The Matrix

Great post! +1

8. PSU2LSU

PSU2LSU Veteran Member

I am a huge Les Miles fan. He's brought the Big Ten toughness to the SEC and mixed it with the speed and athleticism of his players. Everyone always criticizes the 3yards and a cloud of dust, but I think every Tiger fan has come to appreciate the 3-4 and 5 yard gains that a Ridley brings to the table. That running game just wore down the A&M defense and opened up the play action passing for Jefferson.

I hope he doesn't go to Michigan, but after the game last night, it wouldn't surprise me to see Michigan make an all out blitz to get him. Michigan has lots of $$$ and who doesn't like money.

9. LSU Envoy

LSU Envoy Freshman

In terms of school history, I think this statistic is slightly misleading and often overstated by the media given that the NCAA only recently started allowing schools to have twelve game schedules (plus a potential conference championship game).

That said... Eleven or more wins in four of Miles six years is VERY impressive!

Geaux Tigers!!!

:tigereye::crystal::crystal::tigereye:

10. LSU Envoy

LSU Envoy Freshman

Well stated!

:tigereye::crystal::crystal::tigereye: