Les Miles is the classiest coach around

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by islstl, Jan 7, 2011.

1. Rwilliams

Rwilliams Veteran Member

The thing I love about watching les miles coach a game is he is completly fearless and confident in his team. He will go for it on fourth down ( multiple times in one game if needed) and he isn't afarid to run a fake. He believes in his team and will risk all to win. He plays to win and his players believe in him. Les miles has balls. He is not scared to win and that's why he is so successful. There is no other coach that goes all in as often as les miles. He has the were going to kick your ass attitude about football and lsu is better for it.

2. bryan.allen

bryan.allen Founding Member

Thats an embarrassment to Falcons fans everywhere

3. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

did you guys see Miles getting in his players faces during a timeout last night, telling his players to get their asses back in the huddle after the play. A&M players were trying to start sh!t towards the end, and Les was making sure his players didn't retaliate.

4. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Yet,we were undefeated at that point. A friend of mine was ready to go home at 10-0. I said "Dude, this happens every game and we always win. Relax."

5. ehusson80

ehusson80 Founding Member

Same exact things can be said about Sean Payton. I don't know if you're a Saints fan as well, but how lucky are we Louisianains to have two coaches with hugh brass balls.

6. ehusson80

ehusson80 Founding Member

The true embarassment is being a Failcon fan period. Again, sorry QBLuke, you're kinda gettin' caught up in some cross fire here.

P.S. Why don't you just go home and spread you're misery around somewhere else? I mean damn! How annoying are you?!

7. Pintoracer

Pintoracer Somewhere in The Matrix

He's heading for "SIU" land, ignore button!

8. LSUTyga73

LSUTyga73 Football Connoisseur

interesting...:wink:

Coaches that show that kind of confidence rubs off on the players and the players execute. Glad we don't have Jim Tressel

9. DJM136

DJM136 fubar 24/7

I sure noticed it, very classy as usual of Miles. He was screaming "let it go!" or similar so they didn't get in a shoving/pissing match. He did NOT want to tarnish the game with a fight at the end. Miles is a class act!

10. bryan.allen

bryan.allen Founding Member

Failcon? We are sitting here waiting to see who our opponent is....while the Saints are headed back to their dump city :wave::wave: