Les Miles: Jayhawk

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by GiantDuckFan, Nov 18, 2018.

1. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

Orgeron is fool, he deserves to be disparaged at every turn. One man? Do you actually live in Baton Rouge? I doubt it. Nobody here likes him. Nobody.

Stats are stats, factual. If you don't like them, don't read them. Many prefer their own "Eye Test" , which is almost always far from the actual truth.

Miles is the winningest coach in LSU football history. Interesting that you and the minion faction of "LSU fans" choose to attack him.

unclenick and Perple like this.
  2. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

I appreciate the hell out of everything he did for LSU football, but his inability to develop QBs and his stubbornness as related to a stale offense that failed against teams with equal talent led to his demise. No one said we had to abandon the power running game in favor of 5 wides across the field. All he had to do was hire a QB whisperer, incorporate a respectable passing game to balance the offense, then stay the fuck out of his OCs way and he'd still be here.

Not surprising that your circle of friends hates him.

Brian, furduknfish, mctiger and 4 others like this.
  3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

And yet he got the Tigers into a New Years 6 Bowl, something that hasn't happened since 2011.

I live in Baton Rouge. Do you live on Uranus? Lots of people like Oeaux, some grudgingly and some a bit more enthusiastic. Some don't but I find more fans who want him to do well than fail. You don't get out much do you?

Stats are stats. It's how you arrange them that is deceptive.

4. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

Who is Edward Orgeron's QB whisperer? Is it Dirk Ponamsky, king of Baton Rouge talk radio?

Urban Meyer trained this latest one. Still finished Dead Fucking Last in Passing TDs in the SEC. 3 bUrrows mighty 12 TDs came during the Free Throw, half court game against A&M.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2018
  5. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

Yes, the mighty NY6 game. " Oh my gawd! Bertha Lou, we finished Top 12! Pack our bags Bertie, we going to da desert to play Central Florida, with no QB! They might even be as tough as Troy!"

2011 LSU was the SEC Champions, a 13-1 team, that played inq the National Championship game in 2012. There is No comparison with this current 2018 team.

LSU played Jan. 1st 2014 against Iowa, BTW. A NY6 game win!

Tell you what Orgeron did do..he broke the 23 year winning streak by losing to Texas A&M.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2018
  6. CaryLab

CaryLab Founding Member

As an attorney you would think you would know by now that there’s absolutely no credibility for someone who speaks to what “everyone else thinks”. You are so full of shit when you say things like “nobody in BR likes him”. It’s you that doesn’t have a clue and sounds like a moron when you make blanket dumbass statements like that. Was he anyone’s first choice...no but he’s who we got so anyone that’s a true LSU fan will support him while he’s there and wish him the best because it’s about the team...idiot!

7. kcal

kcal Founding Member

at the end of the day I think we all agree on this

MikeInLa likes this.
  8. MikeInLa

MikeInLa Founding Member

What I see reading this ridiculous thread...

Bengal B and furduknfish like this.
  9. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

All but one, but yes, this is how those in charge of their mental facilities see the situation

10. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Please tell me you didn't say that. They didn't play the first 14 of your 23 years!