Les Miles Will Never Recover From This

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TC, Nov 21, 2009.

1. ThePhenom74

ThePhenom74 Founding Member

This program is certainly going downhill. The team isnt being coached up at all, its pathetic. The clock management is well, nothing needs to be said there. LSU will never be elite with Miles. Peterson and Kelly would be MUCH better.

1 person likes this.
  2. Txtigah

Txtigah Freshman

Les Miles is a total idiot. Gary and Verne were in complete disbelief at the way he mismanaged the clock at the end. Everything about this team is sloppy. Les Miles needs to be fired immediately. He is a cancer that is eating away the soul of the LSU program. I have never been so disgusted after a game. Totally inexcusable.

2 people like this.
  3. Ch0sn0ne

Ch0sn0ne At the Track

The saddest thing is the players continuously made big plays to overcome their coaches mistakes. It was like they had two opponents, and in the end couldn't overcome the stupidest decision in the history of LSU football.

Les did tell the effin trooper i tried to call a timeout, little did he know he didnt have one, and the fricing trooper coudnt give it to him if he did.

Houston Nutt could not believe how effin dumb his opponent was. He probably felt good about outcoaching him all day until he saw he was really just beating up the neighborhood retard.

4. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

I agree with this... I was expecting to see Ridley (maybe more like hoping) take the snap up the gut. But it didn't happen...
    I said this last week and i'll say it again tonight, just because it was the perfect time for it. We have a freshman fullback that's 6-5 and only 30 pounds lighter than ciron black. He's more than likely going to be a blocking back anyway, might as well let him do it... line him up behind JJ and put Ridley behind him... hand the ball to Ridley and just ride behind his levy of a block to the score. But again nope, didn't happen.

5. westtxtiger

westtxtiger Founding Member

besides the mental meltdown which is too depressing to even think about...this team played maybe one good game this season (auburn ).... say what you want , but this is not a well coached team !

1 person likes this.
  6. bmy-

bmy- Founding Member

1:00 to go on the 30 down 2, times outs in your pocket..What plays do you call? A 5 step dropback and a deep route?

Comical at best.

1 person likes this.
  7. TCUTiger

TCUTiger Founding Member

Nutt was worried right at the end of the game until he remembered who was on the other side of the field. Reminds me of Dale Brown in the final
    5 minutes of close games. Always had the WTFO look on his face.

8. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

Jefferson has been playing football all of his life. If he doesn't have brains enough to know you can't spike the ball with one second left he will never be a legit SEC QB.

9. TigerMac

TigerMac Freshman

LSU has a bunch of young talent. With florida and bama way down next year, the Tigers may win the SEC.

1 person likes this.
  10. bmy-

bmy- Founding Member

Not with Miles as the coach.

2 people like this.