Les Miles Will Never Recover From This

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TC, Nov 21, 2009.

1. TigerFan90

TigerFan90 Too far away from home

It's not in jeopardy, but I do agree that this could be the begining of the end. LSU could finish 8-5 AGAIN. If he doesn't win out, I see him being on the hot-seat next year, and if he doesn't turn it around, it'll be time for him to go.

2. Guido Merkins

Guido Merkins Founding Member

You're living in a dream world if you think we'll win the SEC next year with Les Miles as our coach.

Sorry. Both Florida and Bama will have enough players next year to beat Miles. Heck, at this point, LSU's not even the third best team in this conference right now

1 person likes this.
  3. TigerFan87

TigerFan87 Founding Member

Bama is going down next year?

4. arizonafan

arizonafan Veteran Member

Because we have NO COACHING!! If you sunshine pumpers are satisfied with 8-4 & 7-5 seasons then wonderful. I'm NOT! This guy needs to go, PERIOD!

1 person likes this.
  5. arizonafan

arizonafan Veteran Member

So what do you think it takes to get Miles replaced? Nearly every game we have a bunch of scenairios that should have happened but they never do and the stupidity is getting worse. It doesn't make any difference what kind of recruiting class we get. The coaches are making this place a black hole of talent.

6. CajunPunk

CajunPunk TF's Resident Realist

While red is busy running around defending Miles and becoming the next SabanFan, we all need to take a look at who we have beaten this year.

Who... and I mean who have we played well against? Who have we beaten that has been worth much of anything? What were all of the excuses earlier on in the year for why we played so mediocre/poorly? Rain, UDub really is a good team, this isn't your momma's Vandy, ULL beat K-State, MSU is getting better, officials, blah blah blah.

Chavis is the new Lou Tepper and Miles is the new Coker. You can see it unfolding on the field. Chavis has no answer for guys who like to run with this thing called a football, nor does he have an answer for 3rd downs. It's because of pure talent that Miles has done anything, and it's the only reason we have gotten by the way we have on defense with Chavis at the helm.

Embarrassing.

1 person likes this.
  7. TCUTiger

TCUTiger Founding Member

I was kind of thinking this also.......you don't just "grow up" and never do this again. Perhaps Jemarcusitis is still prevalent at LSU?:geaux:

1 person likes this.
  8. Ch0sn0ne

Ch0sn0ne At the Track

Jefferson didnt want to spike it. you could clearly see him try to argue with miles about it.

9. WestCoastTiger

WestCoastTiger Founding Member

I saw that when I replayed it. He said that exactly, "I tried to call timeout." Duhhhhh, you didn't have any left coach.

1 person likes this.
  10. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

For those of you with the "how can the FG team not be ready questions" here is your answer. There is NO WAY to get the FG team out on the field in time to get the kick off with only 1 second left on the clock. Its just not going to happen I don't care who the HC is. The problem is the amount of time that was allowed to run off prior to that play. Miles is an idiot. He always has been and always will be. In my opinion he is doing major damage to our program and the faster we can get rid of him the better. The only problem with that is with this little gem we may never get rid of this clown. We certianly don't have to worry about any pro teams knocking on the door. Perhaps Fla International may come knocking but I doubt it. I have held my tounge since the hire of this baffoon but I can hold it no longer. I will always pull for the Tigers but this guy is a clown and has no buisness coaching division 1 football.