Les Miles

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by The Gov., Feb 21, 2006.

1. LSUDeek

LSUDeek All That She Wants...

Ariz. St near miss, Tenn. and UGA loss could be written up just about entirely to conditioning issues, and we don't know how long JR was affected with torn ligaments in his wrist. Having your quarterback play half the season with that injury considering the capability of our backups is inexcusable in my opinion.

2. olVENICEdog

olVENICEdog Founding Member

This is the year to judge BSM. I think anything LES then a 10-11 win season is an ginormous waist of a season. W/the talent we got this year LSU should be SEC champs. Should LSU drop 3-4 games this year CLM has to revamp the staff and find guys that want to WIN.

3. CParso

CParso Founding Member

It's made most fans forget about it. People see what they want to see. After the Miami game, they found it much easier to excuse prior results based on circumstances - even though they didn't really see it that way during the season.

4. kcal

kcal Founding Member

Does LSUGolfer call you that?:rofl: :rofl::rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

5. CalcoTiger

CalcoTiger Live Long and Prosper IVI

If Spurrier had this team give me a break. Spurrier could just have easy lost more games too. You cant make a statement like that and be taken serious.

6. The Gov.

The Gov. Founding Member

Your right Calcotiger. I dont believe it is to early to make some of these judgements. We are just simply putting in our thoughts on out football team that we hope the best for. I mean thats what we are on here to do isnt it? To support LSU and its players and coaches? Do yall agree with me?

7. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

Most of us do.

8. LSUfreshman21

LSUfreshman21 Founding Member

im really sick of tired of talking bout miles and who will start at qb next year, but Les Miles is fine. I loved Sabans intensity but I have all my confidence in Miles to keep LSU in the top 10 every year.

9. BostonBengal

BostonBengal Founding Member

At some point, as long as you're winning, you've got to show confidence in your players. You want the guys that are currently listed as your starters to know that they can come to you when they have injuries and NOT have to worry about losing their job, or getting benched.

The only think that matters is wins and loses....and for almost 90% of the season, Russell was getting those wins.

10. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

Yeah, Russell was starting in those wins, but most of the credit goes to the defense in attaining those wins. The offense was less than impressive almost the entire season.